SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    London Mayor: There is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

London Mayor: There is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
It's on the March 16 timeline, check it out:

Alrighty then. They really are serious. I'm shocked the Regent's Park Police even allow themselves to wear those somewhat pointy hats.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
FB & Twitter are goin' nuts with jokes and derision aimed at those cops and London's mayor.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
If you want to kill someone, the instrument you use is immaterial. If your mind is set, that person is going to die.

Take the blade off of your lawn mower and crack someone in the skull.

Mmmmm-Hmmmmm

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

I carry a garrotte when I fly. I don't assemble it, but the components are of everyday items and so benign looking separately no one would even imagine them assembled as a garrotte. Yet, I can have it together in seconds and it is strong enough to severe if I am so inclined. Point is, anything can be a tool. The weapon is the individual.

More info please....

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Jason Statham can kill people with a spoon.

tac

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

According to Sons of Anarchy you can scoop an eyeball out with a grapefruit spoon. Wink

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:

I carry a garrotte when I fly. I don't assemble it, but the components are of everyday items and so benign looking separately no one would even imagine them assembled as a garrotte. Yet, I can have it together in seconds and it is strong enough to severe if I am so inclined. Point is, anything can be a tool. The weapon is the individual.

More info please....

Heavy duty dental floss and a couple of tooth brushes?

A pack of guitar strings and two handle from your carry on bag?

Shoe laces and the magazine for the airplane seatback torn in half and rolled up?

Posts: 10940 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:

tac

Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe something? Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's dull, you twit. It'll hurt more. Big Grin

Then again, they may very well end up like The Matrix ...."There is no spoon."

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Up next- London outlaws furtive glances.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Up next- London outlaws furtive glances.

...and dark glasses to make sure you're not concealing them.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just want to stand at the entrance to the London subway (err "Undeground") during morning rush, with a megaphone and just shout PUSSIES!!!!!!! at the top of my lungs.

Maybe I'll pass out some of those Chick Buttage sandwiches while I'm at it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Interesting that these are the same people who stood alone against the Nazi Hordes.

Not anymore.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
I thought this was a parody twitter account...it appears to be the real deal:

The comments in the tweet are pure gold!

https://twitter.com/MPSRegents...s/974645778558980096

But hey, those two pebbles next to the screwdriver could put your eye out!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:

According to Sons of Anarchy you can scoop an eyeball out with a grapefruit spoon. Wink

A teacup actually.... kill them with a teacup...

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Of course there is no reason for them to carry a knife, they can't use it and they aren't allowed to defend themselves. Eek
I wonder if they charge the victim with leaving a scene of a crime when they run away from an attack? Frown

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:

More info please....

Heavy duty dental floss and a couple of tooth brushes?

A pack of guitar strings and two handle from your carry on bag?

Shoe laces and the magazine for the airplane seatback torn in half and rolled up?

Simple, outlaw dental floss, tooth brushes, guitars, shoe laces. That will make a notable reduction in violent crime. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
They could get really crazy and make violent crime... a crime.

Just ban stabbing people, there you go

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Rule #9.

quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Don't worry. The police will protect you.

"EVERYBODY move 'cuz we can't shoot the ..."

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
When I consider places that make laws like that, and people still living there for extended periods of time without directly challenging the laws/lawmakers, I have to wonder one thing above all - why keep getting up in the morning?

Just kill yourself if you have to live like that.

Sure, they could charge you with your own murder, but what would you care?

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Wanker Mayor should spend a weekend in a Detroit or Memphis for a reality check. Evil exists in the world wether you wish to acknowledge it or not...

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post