SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thief shoots self in weiner while robbing hot dog stand
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thief shoots self in weiner while robbing hot dog stand Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Is this the Gentleman now referred to as stubby? How many Terrion Pouncys could there be?

From a facebook page by that name...

And
From Mugshots.com
In a hospital gown and not looking too happy!
http://mugshots.com/US-Countie...ouncy.160860580.html

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Is this the Gentleman now referred to as stubby? How many Terrion Pouncys could there be?

From Mugshots.com

Is that a Taurus box in the background?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Doesn’t look happy, does he?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
^^^^^^

How would you feel if you were a dickless wonder?

Posts: 10943 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
^^^^^^

How would you feel if you were a dickless wonder?

By your own hand, too!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I wonder if taxpayers will be on the hook for his, ah…, reconstruction.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Bet he sprinkles when he tinkles

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
This is a punny thread.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Every time he pisses on his balls he'll be reminded.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much money he sold his pecked for?

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
One less Baby Daddy...
They do practice birth control in the most unusual way.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
gee, if he'd worn his pants just a wee (no pun intended) bit lower, he'd have missed.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
When flashing your cash to show the world how rich you are, maybe you should not pose in front of your $10 air mattress and fan.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
"Glock Dick"?

My SIG has a de-cocker. Maybe I missed what that really means?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Shot his wad”...you’re doing it wrong.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

And
From Mugshots.com
In a hospital gown and not looking too happy!

lol. He flexin' cash in front of an inflatable mattress on da flo.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Strong evidence to support the conclusion the shooter here is an idiot. Of course they don't show photos of the injury, and Para probably would be upset if someone posted it. None the less, it would be interesting to have additional details on if he "deDicked" himself. It could just be a "flesh" wound. Remember black dudes are renowned for their endowment.

And it would be a HIPPA viloation to know if they gave him pain meds. I would hope not, as the injury would serve as an additional punishment. Thru all this, have some sympathy for the ER nurses and doc's who had to treat him for his injury. "Man, I bet that hurts, here let us clean it with saline or alcohol". Or, "has the burning stopped yet?" Or, how about a large drink of Mountain Dew?" Then the office pool for how long he can hold it. Smile

I'm guessing that after a reasonalbe period of incarceration, he'll go home. And the first time he tries to call his former girlfriend, she'll laugh hysterically when she hears his voice. Smile Then again, everyone may just start calling him Shorty.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
"Glock Dick"?

My SIG has a de-cocker. Maybe I missed what that really means?

"Glock Dick" has a nice ring to it, but:

"Pouncy was unable to run further because of the pain of a self-inflicted gunshot wound suffered when tried to adjust the .38-caliber pistol in his waistband as he ran off after robbing Maxwell Street Express…"

So presumably a revolver. Q: Why did he have it cocked? A: He's stupid.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post