SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
While the comment is certainly self-righteous for a major city chief to say, the rest of us should take note that he is likely an unwilling participant in legitimizing and “imagining” a national model of policing.

Not unwilling at all - that slime sees all this stuff as the royal road to making it to some "top" job while neatly bypassing his limitations and failures. We've already seen his nonsense in a couple of cities in Texas and, with the recent horse manure in Plano, I for one am grateful to know he's in another state. Now all we need is for him to get a job in Massacheusetts or someplace where he won't bother honest cops and other decent people.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
That case in Elizabeth City, North Carolina came back from the District Attorney as justified.

FBI is still investigating Roll Eyes

https://www.wect.com/2021/05/1...shot-by-nc-deputies/

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11449 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I heard that today, my friend who works there told me today the locals weren’t gonna be happy at all cause ol boy caught one in the back of the head. I was waiting to pick up my kid from school and I heard the liberals all Monday morning quarter backing it.

One guy said that the deputy shouldn’t have gotten in front of the car- therefore there would have been no use of force.....they could have let him drive away from a warrant service and a search warrant....and caught him later

Jeeeshhhhh, it’s not the cops fault ole boy tried to run them over. And yeah in my book it’s fine to shoot someone in the back if he’s trying to run over my friends with a car.

I hope the Walmart boarded their windows last night, cause I’m sure the weather is showing a high percentage of riot tonight in E-City

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11302 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
There's not a shred of Spandex or a 60-inch flat screen in any Wal-Mart near that county that's safe tonight.

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The Atlanta Police Chief just said they we can not arrest our way out of crime. He just actually said that this morning.

Murder is up 50% and violent crime is up 60%.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34134 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
The Atlanta Police Chief just said they we can not arrest our way out of crime.

You are fucked.

The last Chief I worked under said the same thing. As a street cop I would disagree, if you lock them up (and they get good high bonds) you have created a safer society.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11302 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Atlanta Police Chief just said they we can not arrest our way out of crime. He just actually said that this morning.

So what is their backup plan? Give space to destroy?

Posts: 12730 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:

So what is their backup plan? Give space to destroy?

Mayor Rock Bottoms implemented THAT plan last year and now here we are. 400 police walked off the job and the ones left are doing nothing because every time they arrest someone, they get charged with a crime.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34134 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This is what the city of Minneapolis leftist polices have wrought. Crime and gang wars are out of control. I can guarantee you these aren't cc permit holders turning the city into a shooting gallery. Where's BLM looting and rioting over this? Why aren't they rooting out and burning down gang houses? Buehler? Buehler?

quote:
Sadness and anger in Minneapolis as the community rallies around the families of three kids who are victims of gun violence.

Ten-year-old Ladavionne Garrett Jr., 9-year-old Trinity Ottoson-Smith, and, just Monday night, 6-year-old Aniya Allen were all shot in the city.

Dozens of people gathered at North Memorial Health Hospital Tuesday night to pray for peace and stop to the violence.

"It just saddens me man that it has come to this where our children are not safe," Antri Cease, Aniya's grandfather, said.

"We have three babies that are fighting for their lives that they haven't even lived yet," Rev. Brian Herron, of Zion Baptist Church, said.

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS heard from the family of Aniya who police say was shot in the head while she was riding in a car Monday night. It happened near 35th and Penn avenues.

She's the third child in just over two weeks to be caught in the crossfire in Minneapolis.

The community is now praying for healing and for change, saying this is unacceptable.

"I never in a million years would've thought my daughter would be the one that this has happened to," Raishawn Smith said.

"We're calling on people to be more vigilant about reporting what they're hearing, reporting what they're seeing, it's not snitching, it's saving lives," Herron said.

As of early Wednesday, no arrests had yet been made in any of these shooting incidents.

Families are calling for justice and begging whoever did this to turn themselves in.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8537 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
George Soros supported cop hating Philadelphia DA "Let 'em Loose Larry Krasner" won reelection by a 2 to 1 margin last night. Crime and murder is way up in Philadelphia. The citizens of Philadelphia deserve the crime that they just voted for. You want this - well your going to get it.

Posts: 1057 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Those three poor dead children were not "...victims of gun violence...". They were victims of other murderous blacks. As are most of the homicides committed nation wide.

But we mustn't talk about that. It destroys the narrative. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
George Soros supported cop hating Philadelphia DA "Let 'em Loose Larry Krasner" won reelection by a 2 to 1 margin last night. Crime and murder is way up in Philadelphia. The citizens of Philadelphia deserve the crime that they just voted for. You want this - well your going to get it.

It is my understanding he won the democratic primary but is favored to win in the general election. https://6abc.com/politics/incu...em-primary/10660640/

Posts: 1360 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ In some benighted parts of this country, winning the primary means that you automatically win the general. We actually have a multi-county zone like this along the border in Texas, but it's slooowly getting better.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
To add to my above post the darling of a little girl on the right in the photo has now passed. Six years old. No ranting and raving in the press just a matter of fact blurb that she died. No BLM or Antifa to be heard or seen anywhere. I bet if you told one of these protesters the names of all three of these kids they would have no clue of who you are talking about. There is no better illustration to point out how disingenuous these mob groups are.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be able to see what they are really about.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8537 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
To add to my above post the darling of a little girl on the right in the photo has now passed. Six years old. No ranting and raving in the press just a matter of fact blurb that she died. No BLM or Antifa to be heard or seen anywhere. I bet if you told one of these protesters the names of all three of these kids they would have no clue of who you are talking about. There is no better illustration to point out how disingenuous these mob groups are.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be able to see what they are really about.

It's only going to get worse.
We had a 2 year old shot on Lake Shore Drive at 11:00 in the afternoon. Pretty much the same thing: crickets.
No protests, marches...
Same with the other fuck knows how many shootings of kids here in Chicago. You'd think that there'd be a protest in some of the more violent neighborhoods... Like where all of the BLACK kids are being killed, because after all, BLACK lives are supposed to matter. I guess not.

So we shot (we as in Chicago Police) a 13yo Mexican kid with a gun a month or so back. Yup, you guessed it, marches and protests downtown, a rough day or two at the police station where the incident occurred, a death threat to the commander of the district of occurrence....
Oh, the night of a "peace protest" (where the local idiots want "peace" in their neighborhood) a 17 year old girl was shot and killed.

Meanwhile, the founder or head of black lies matter is buying up multi million dollar properties all over. Naaaa... No red flags there. And you're a racist if you investigate it.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8362 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Meanwhile, the founder or head of black lies matter is buying up multi million dollar properties all over.

Not all over, but in majority white neighborhoods...

Posts: 13145 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree. They're eventually released and continue. Vigilante justice would decrease crime more than arrests...

Posts: 13145 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I agree. They're eventually released and continue. Vigilante justice would decrease crime more than arrests...

That was tried also. The group (NFAC) shot up a child because her mom parked in the wrong spot.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Families are calling for justice and begging whoever did this to turn themselves in.
How's that working out for you, Minneapolis?

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post