SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Was that Art Mullen attempting CPR?

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I hear they're going to make a movie about this Reinoehl guy. Chadwick Bosemen is going to play him.

Cool

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
One should always be careful not to celebrate when another human being has been killed. Fortunately this restriction does not apply in this case. Well done Marshals et al, for carrying Portland's water.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
So what cities are currently burning, have active marxist encampments?

Portland
Seattle
DC
Rochester

With the sudden marxist realization that this is effecting the polls the reporting has become even more thin then it was.

Who else is reporting honestly on this beside Andy Ngo? I normally check Citizen free press a couple times a day.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
One should always be careful not to celebrate when another human being has been killed. Fortunately this restriction does not apply in this case. Well done Marshals et al, for carrying Portland's water.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of that pic when I wrote my post. Big Grin

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
First- I’ll bring a smile to your face!

https://youtu.be/oHcB4X-aA6I

^^^^^^^

That made my day!

"They lit his ass up" Smile Smile

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the interview Reinoehl gives that Vice News put out. Take your blood pressure medication or, have a squeeze ball handy before watching, as the 'journalists' attempt to provide some perspective through their own bias. He's dead and they'll forget him.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I know a guy who retired from the Marshals a few years ago. I'm always jealous of him because he's a badass. Highest rate individual there is. Those boys will hunt you down. Such a dichotomy, the worst life has to offer getting destroyed by the best. Should be a message to the rest of em, but it won't. Dumbass kids think they are having a revolution.

Burn in hell you piece of shit lying drug addict snake.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I hope one of them Marshall's drew a sharpie dick in the BLM fist tattoo on his neck

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Didn't watch that scumbags interview and that vice site is a steaming pile of dog shit. After the dog got in some elk meat.

Posts: 1478 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
https://www.gopusa.com/?p=94483?omhide=true

What was this POS doing on the street? Oh wait you can’t punish Antifa members for their illegal activities Mad

From today’s Seattle Times:

“Reinoehl faced several recent run-ins with the law. In June, he was charged in eastern Oregon’s Baker County for unlawful possession of a firearm, driving under the influence, reckless driving and reckless endangerment.

According to Baker County District Attorney Greg Baxter, based on a police probable cause statement, Reinoehl was alleged to have driven his vehicle over 100 mph while racing his 17-year-old-son, who was driving another car. Reinoehl appeared to be under the influence of a controlled substance and had his 11-year-old daughter with him in his car, the statement said. Police say they found a concealed firearm in his car but that he didn’t have a concealed carry permit, Baxter said.

After he failed to appear at a court hearing in Baker County on July 8, a warrant was issued, court records show.

Three days earlier, on July 5, Portland police also cited Reinoehl during the downtown protests for interfering with an officer, resisting arrest and “possession of a loaded firearm in a public place.” It is illegal to openly carry a loaded firearm in Portland’s public places. He was released, and as of earlier this week, had not been charged for that incident.“

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When you watch the video, Reinoehl does the same thing AOC does as she is telling a lie. They both look right at the camera, and then lift their eyebrows as an expression of "this is the truth".

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
It was a mostly peaceful arrest. Smile Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"You should never say bad things about the dead, only good… Joan Crawford Michael Reinoehl is dead. Good.”

Posts: 2541 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That guy is was completely disconnected from reality.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
For some reason when reading this, the Liberty Valance song came to mind.
(I changed some of Gene Pitney's lyrics)

The men who shot Michael Reinoehl,
they shot Michael Reinoehl,
they were the bravest of them all.

From out of the county the Marshall's came,
a law book in their hands, men
the kind of men the country needs,
to tame a troubled land.

But the point of their guns,
was the only law that Reinoehl understood.
When the final showdown came at last,
a law book was no good.

Everyone heard shots ring out,
they made Reinoehl fall.

The men who shot Michael Reinoehl,
they shot Michael Reinoehl,
they were the bravest of them all.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Such enthusiastic CPRing.

Big Grin

Are there any Joseph Wambaugh fans in the house? I'm thinking of an Air Force reservist who did a little pumping and got a medal for trying to save a life.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post