SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Flag Day Karma - You will NOT buy a Glock. **Winner = MRBTX ** Happy Independence Day!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Flag Day Karma - You will NOT buy a Glock. **Winner = MRBTX ** Happy Independence Day! Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Old Glory has been flying continuously for over 10 years. Having been through all kinds of weather, it is truly battle worn, and was retired recently. So, in honor of Flag Day, you will not buy a Glock, because one is up for Karma. Big Grin

G19 RTF2 in pristine condition, as shown.

RULES:
1- Have a minimum of 476 posts as of today.
2- Post pic(s) of Americana.

Winner will be picked on the 4th of July. Thanks and good luck.

Brand new Old Glory

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26453 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Oh how I miss the simpler times, away from people, technology, etc. Just me, the kids and the dogs.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8025 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always like this picture, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Flag day.

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

I'd love a chance, thanks!

Those are my Grandsons, Casey the Marine (since medically retired) and Jarod the Volunteer Firefighter.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15263 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
May I simply repost my Flag Day MoZ from earlier?

Posts: 12184 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8856 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32540 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the chance!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

First Day Cover signed by Jim Lovell and Fred Haise, with mission patch and pin.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
House I grew up in.

Posts: 3548 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me.

God Bless America

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4523 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance !! Count me in please.

this was my grandfathers general store in rural Mississippi

scan0026 by Steve, on Flickr

bombs by Steve, on Flickr

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

'Murrica.

Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 11363 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 5346 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post

USS Alabama

Onaway, MI, 4th of July Parade

Thank you to everyone who made this picture possible.

Posts: 10997 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thank you Q!

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I do not as yet own a Glock. Thanks so very much for the chance.

I still prefer to see it depicted as flying, be it a photograph all the way to a sticker on a car window:

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I have been told that everybody needs a Glock, so please count me in, as I don't have one (yet).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30713 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post