SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
It has been cloudy and overcast all morning here at my house. Just now, as I sit here watching this historic event, the sunshine has literally broken through and is now shinning on My Old Kentucky Home. Thank you God.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Yes! I am honored and in tears seeing it. Congratulations Mr. President.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

God bless America!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Great speech!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I really didn't think I'd react like this but damn....

His speech so far has to be terrifying for congress and the senate.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
lbj I am so glad you are here to enjoy this day.
GOD bless our great country...

Secondarily, I am happy to have lived long enough to see this day.
There was a time last year when it was highly doubtful I would even make it to Christmas.

My primary reason to live long enough and vote for Trump was because I want my daughters living their lives in better times.

Me, too.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
MAGA!!

The sour-puss faces on pelosi and moochelle were priceless when President Trump was taking the oath of office!!

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Report This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Fantastic speech!

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Z I N G !

He's taking the elites to the woodshed! LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
https://www.whitehouse.gov has switched!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Lord this feels great.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
@POTUS on Twitter has switched...No tweets yet!

https://twitter.com/POTUS

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Z I N G !

He's taking the elites to the woodshed! LOL

That he is and I'm waiting on zippy to get up and just walk out

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Report This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
what a great day! Trump is giving obama and washington a big FUCK YOU with this speech. I LOVE it

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He is giving the country back to the people! We are going to make America Great Again!!

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Report This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Helluva speech he is giving!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Damn, he just NAILED education. Lots of money, and no education.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post