SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Obama does not look happy.

... check out the scowl on Michelle ...

That's her normal troll face

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
The close-up camera shot does not show the t-p if it's there.

Just out of frame head on, you can see from behind.

Hope Missshell pukes on Hitlary!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12427 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I just LOVED the big ass smile on Paul Ryan as they took the oath. He was like a kid in a candy store.

Yeah was enjoying this moment.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
God Bless The United States of America

I can't say anything better than that

I know God will bless the United States of America, as long as We The People honor, obey, and sustain the Constitution, and the Founders thereof.

“America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.”

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Outstanding speech

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Fire for effect!!
He is giving the word no holding back!!
I'm pumped!!!!!!!

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
A nod to Detroit.... WINNING!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37983 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Right on, Mister President, right on.

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
What an AWESOME speech!

God Bless America indeed!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Mochelle looks pissed! I'm loving it!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
I've been holding my breath for so long hoping this moment would arrive. It's hard to believe it's here.

God Bless this great country and God Bless and Guide President Trump.

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Moochelle looks like she swallowed a frog.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Imagine that, a speech about hope, action and greatness and not doom and gloom and what a rotten country this is.

Awesome speech!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, the media on NBC took exactly 4 seconds after he finished to start the "divisive, insulting, condescending, and not a great inauguration speech" rhetoric while still referring to Obama as President.

Absolutely vomit producing....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37983 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Preach it, brother...err Mr. President

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
An excellent first speech as President. It is really nice not having to choke on the word President after the last 8 years.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, the media on NBC took exactly 4 seconds after he finished to start the "divisive, insulting, condescending, and not a great inauguration speech" rhetoric while still referring to Obama as President.

Don't forget "insulted every president on the stage the the entire Congress".

Idiots.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12427 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
That was THE most awesome speech I've ever heard just now! Told my wife I've never wanted to hug a president before, but now I do! Eek

LOL... and of course, the doofuses on NBC are saying how divisive his speech was... not what an inauguration speech "should have been". Idiots... I was up dancing around and literally crying with joy!!!

Posts: 4590 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... that was one awesome speech.

To date, I never heard the leader of any country make such a soul stirring, patriotic speech with such genuine conviction.

I just watched and listened to President Donald Trump.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The scotch was wonderful.

Now my wife wants champagne. Not because she particularly cares about the inauguration, but any excuse for champagne! I'm happy to oblige.

POP!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post