SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Florida Man steals tractor, runs from Police, eats pavement
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Man steals tractor, runs from Police, eats pavement Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
A man down in Florida didn’t make it too far after stealing a tractor from a 71-year-old. Police pulled the tractor over and began to handcuff the thief, then he decided to make a run for it.

That was a bad decision.

The officer chased him for about 25 yards before pulling out his taser and shooting him in the back. He immediately went limp and face-planted into the concrete

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/f1vHzh9fPu8

Posts: 23453 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Works good, lasts long time.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Now that was an epic face plant. Eek

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Great shot, good solid contact. zzzzzzzztt!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
All we needed was an anvil to fall from the sky and hit the guy, would have had to have ACME on the side of it though...

Posts: 23453 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I like that they reported he faces multiple charges after that epic face plant.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

That tickled me too Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

I wonder if the perp was hearing the song "On the Road Again" in his head as he was falling. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Not smoking would probably allow him to run faster. Just another reason not to smoke.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
Not smoking would probably allow him to run faster. Just another reason not to smoke.
I highly encourage all criminals to smoke and wear low rider pants. It makes it easier for the LEOs to catch 'em and makes for hours of entertainment on YouTube, LiveLeak, etc

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
What an ass. Its his own damn phalt he had to go to medical.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Good shootin officer!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Now that was an epic face plant. Eek

Jim

That was worthy of Ric Flair.

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Pity there wasn't an 18 wheeler coming round that bend...

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Whoa...full flight, complete level hang, landing gear up, then whumpfff, full frontal face plant. That is gonna take some real heavy rains to clean up that asphalt. he won't have to worry about acne anymore.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point do we need to even preface these stories with Florida.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
He went all superfly 'n shit.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:
Whoa...full flight, complete level hang, landing gear up, then whumpfff, full frontal face plant. That is gonna take some real heavy rains to clean up that asphalt. he won't have to worry about acne anymore.

Yes. That does qualify as a sortie for the log book.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Nothing runs like a Deere.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post