SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Psycho woman loses it because man was filming on a public street
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Psycho woman loses it because man was filming on a public street Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Lol, Para wins the internet today...and most of this week....hehehehe

I’m telling you, if someone, anyone, ran at me like that I’d have laid her down flat...nice punch or chop to the neck would flatten her

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, shit. Too late!! Can't stop it...

IMAGE TSUNAMI!!!!!

That was painful. My eyes may not recover for days.

Rapidly scrolling through it on my phone was like watching a flip book.

Posts: 17127 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Rapidly scrolling through it on my phone was like watching a flip book.

hahaha
If I had the CG skills to make her turn green, it would be awesome.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:]

For your viewing pleasure...

Congratulations, she is Powned.

She is now a Screaming MeMe!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot...I will keep my 300 Weatherby handy tonight if it shows up. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I liked the Alex Morgan tsunami better Wink

Alex is a lot easier on the eyes...

This one is absolutely funny though.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3479 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I have an idea for enhanced interrogation.

Instead of waterboarding, put the interrogated person into a virtual reality headset, then cycle Para's image tsunami over and over again, while waterboarding the interrogated person.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Melon Farmer... Big Grin

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Well...the Police seemed to be polite and professional, so kudos to them. Everyone else...is this really how they were raised to treat other people? Come on now.

Camera Dude reminded me of a lesson my mom taught me when I was young: If you cross the street without looking and a car hits you, it doesn't matter if you had the right of way or not. You will be dead, and at that point it doesn't much matter if you were right or wrong. Point being that you may be free to record under the law, but if it gets your ass stomped into a mushy paste it won't matter. Being right won't put your teeth back in your head.

- Bret

Posts: 2466 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I am just imagining the bitch charging the camera guy in the end with getting a butt end smash of a M1A rifle.
Sorry just the first thing that comes to my mind. Frown

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
stupid on both sides. videodude/dudette should've just continued on and leave. She/He is a transgender 1st amendment auditor who tries to provoke stuff. Shim got shot last year? sometime by a guard somewhere.

We get these people from time to time and just ignore them.

WARNING! Click on the following links at your own risk!

Based on Chowser's post, I searched for "zhoie" and found these gems:

Who is Zhoie, aka Furry Potato

Explains a lot. This is idiot-on-idiot entertainment.
It's from LaMiranda, which is a long ways from Simi Valley, which is one of the few enclaves of conservatives in SoCal. Besides filming a mosque, It also filmed a crazy ogre with her mother, which It'll likely chalk-up as crazy GOPers.
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Are these people making money off their videos?

Who cares?

If these vids can be monetized, you're going to have a whole lot more useless shitheads like this clown, sticking a camera in every gov worker's face.
Remember Google Glass and people's reactions....?

Posts: 14654 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Epic moment in Sigforum history.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMAGE TSUNAMI!!!!!

I feel a little sick after seeing that.

I don't think I could have just stood there with that beast running up on me.

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigforall:...

Yeah. I woulda want to gone all Tueller -n- shit.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I just decided to check out this thread for the first time since it started. Felt like starting around page 3. It was calm, entertaining reading, I laughed when I saw the short video of the woman charging.

Next thing you know, I was caught in an image tsunami.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
I found the Ahole doing the filming more disgusting than the charging berserk fat woman

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
I found the asshole behind the phone incredibly irritating...that fucking giggle worthy of a call to a bud for an assist. Nutty woman was walked to the edge and jumped.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigforall:...

Yeah. I woulda want to gone all Tueller -n- shit.

Or run backward screaming "Russia Collision!" while throwing reams of paper!!

That's the Mueller Drill.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
I found the Ahole doing the filming more disgusting than the charging berserk fat woman

All those "auditors" are asshole whack jobs. They pretend to want to educate people about the first amendment, but all they want to do, as you can see by this guy, is antagonize, get a reaction, get views, monetize their YouTube channel, and get contributions to their GoFundMe page. It pains me when LE gets baited into that farce.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usmc-nav:
The females may be crazy but I would knock the shit out of the prick filming the video. If I went to jail I would just have to go to jail.

Wouldn't that be worse than them just screaming at him and calling the police?

The cameraman seems to be stirring the pot just for the sake of it, but he is right. He can film anything visible from a public place.

Who are these people making these videos? What is this "1st Amendment auditing?" What is their goal?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post