SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Psycho woman loses it because man was filming on a public street
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Psycho woman loses it because man was filming on a public street Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
All those "auditors" are asshole whack jobs. They pretend to want to educate people about the first amendment, but all they want to do, as you can see by this guy, is antagonize, get a reaction, get views, monetize their YouTube channel, and get contributions to their GoFundMe page. It pains me when LE gets baited into that farce.
Yeah, there are lots of videos on youtube which illustrate your point. However- and despite whatever "furrypotato" Roll Eyes does in other videos- in the one I posted, that psycho chick sought him out. He wasn't looking to bother her. She was the instigator, chasing the guy down. He was filming the future location of a mosque, that's all.
But, yeah, behaving provocatively with a camera, harrassing police officers, attempting to elicit an angry response- that stuff is pure bullshit, and somebody needs to get their ass stomped.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Keystoner:
She was the instigator, chasing the guy down.

If you listen closely, right after the wild boar charge, about the 25:50 mark, you can hear one of the officers telling the psycho lady "you are becoming the problem now."

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4878 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Who are these people making these videos? What is this "1st Amendment auditing?" What is their goal?

I answered this question in the post before yours. Look up Furry Potato--I bet you he has a GoFundMe linked in his video descriptions.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post