SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is Your Daily Watch?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is Your Daily Watch? Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
That’s like asking what gun do you carry daily..lol. My watch choice for the day depends on mood and what I’m doing.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EDC...Michel Herbelin......At the pistol range(big bore guns).....Timex!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date, 34mm, stainless.

Graduation present in 1985.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Just a simple analog Seiko SNE179 solar with day and date. I'll never own another watch that requires a battery, that's for sure.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Seiko 6309 dive watch, Nato strap

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Marathon Jumbo SAR.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post

Casio GW-300 and Casio PAW-1100

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1171 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
From Monday to Friday, it’s a Seiko Black Monster. Saturday’s I wear a beater Wenger Swiss Army that will not die. Sunday gets a Citizen EcoDrive Titanium. Like other tools, each of these has a purpose.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I have a modest collection of eight watches, all battery, or solar. I rotate based on what I am doing that day, some are too nice to wear for yard work or shooting for example.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hray:
Today and most days except on shift

Nice Doxa

I usually wear an Omega.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Casio, Electronic. Digital and the batteries have lasted at least 6 years. Automatic adjust to time zones, etc.

Think I paid 70 bucks for it. Worth every dime. Never take it off. Swimming, hot tub, fishing, etc.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Timex Expedition.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I have 4 watches, and I rotate among them regularly. A 35mm Tudor Prince-Date, a Rolex Datejust, a Rolex Datejust II, and a Rolex GMT Master II. I rarely wear the same watch two days in a row. Smile

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Seiko SKX013

Same here.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I currently have thirty-eight watches, none of are gold, or square, or dressy in any way, apart from a 1989 Ferrari Limited Edition.

I just go down the line and wear the next one along. Today it's my 1972 806 Navitimer. Tomorrow will be a Flightmaster and the day after that a Daytona. I can't rightly recall what comes next, but it might be a Nautica Steel chrono or a Marathon J-SAR.

tac

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post

A ADANAC 'Navigator's Watch' I found at a militaria show back in the '90s, I think I paid $25 for it. It has a Gallet movement, dated Feb. 1986, apparently, if the crystal wasn't cracked, it would be able to be taken to 660 feet under water. Not that I would be able to. Wink When the battery gives out I slap on a $20 Casio until I can replace the battery in the Adanac.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
That’s like asking what gun do you carry daily..lol. My watch choice for the day depends on mood and what I’m doing.

I'm in this camp, and regularly rotate through 3 different ones on bracelets in summer/hot months and 6 on leather/croc in cooler months. 2 of those are overlapping, with strap changes.

IWC Portuguese Automatic, IWC DaVinci Chrono, Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean, Chronoswiss Regulator, Stowa Antea Museum, Ebel 1911 and a Pequinet (with a battery, no less!).

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A Tag Carrera:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
42mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch Series 3.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Movado SE (I think) or an older SE (I know that one is).

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post