SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
I was thinking Nicky Hailey, former UN ambassador. She has the right kind of attitude, and Trump really likes her. I could imagine he could help set up a first class economic team for her. I like Pence, but he’s just not Trump, we need hard hitters who don’t put up with shit, and will hit back 10 times harder than what they got.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine in black.

I do like Nicky Hailey though.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ordered mine in black.

Mine arrived last night. Super thin material, but looks great. For $20, worth seeing some smoke come out of liberals heads.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Robert Mueller Isn’t Senile; He Was a Dirty Cop Forced to Take the Witness Stand

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...e-the-witness-stand/

They told us Robert Mueller was Captain America: Crusader for Truth, and instead we got George Costanza and all the inept deception, sweaty stalling, and blundering dishonesty that comes with him.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s bumbling, stumbling, grumbling, tumbling, crumbling testimony Wednesday before the U.S House of Representatives was not only karma on steroids, it once again proved just how brilliant the American Constitution is.

the sublime spectacle of watching Robert Mueller’s reputation go up in flames, flames ignited by his own corrupt report and fueled by three years of the establishment media’s hoax machinery, would not have been possible without the Separation of Powers, without the ability of one branch of government to hold the other in check,

did you see what happened yesterday… The Emperor not only has no clothes, every time you toss him a reasonable question he acts as though you just woke him up in front of the TV to ask if he wants some oatmeal.

Did you see what happened yesterday… Robert Mueller is a liar, a brazen liar who wants us to believe he never heard of Fusion GPS.

Captain America is a partisan monster, a Resistance Vengeance Machine whose precious purview included nothing that matters — Christopher Steele: Not in my purview, bro. The FISA warrants to spy on a sitting president: Not on my purview, bro. Russia’s role in the Steele Dossier: You are totally harshing my purview, bro. Hillary Clinton and the DNC’s role in the Steele dossier: Why are you all up in my purview, bro? The Obama administration’s unprecedented unmasking of Trump officials: Purview, bro. The FBI spying on a presidential campaign: Watch me purview, bro. James Comey’s leaks: I hardly know the man. Fusion GPS: What is this Fusion GPS you speak of?

Excuse me Captain America, can you explain why you destroyed the lives of countless Trump associates, why you bankrupted countless Trump allies, why you arrested them and went after their children and decimated their life’s work by indicting them for perjury but did not indict Joseph Mifsud…

Jim Jordan:

Joseph Mifsud is the … mysterious professor who lives in Rome and London. Works and teaches at two different universities. This is the guy who told Papadopoulos. He’s the guy who starts it all. And when the FBI interviews him, he lies three times and yet you don’t charge him with a crime. You charge Rick Gates for false statements. You charge Paul Manafort for false statements. You charge Michael Cohen with false statements. You charge Michael Flynn, a three star general with false statements. But the guy who puts the country through this whole saga starts it all for three years we’ve lived this now–he lies and you guys don’t charge him. And I’m curious as to why

John Ratcliffe:

…nowhere does it say that you were to conclusively determine Donald Trump’s innocence or that the special counsel report should determine whether or not to exonerate him. It’s not in any of the documents. It’s not in your appointment order. It’s not in the special counsel regulations. It’s not in the OLC opinions. It’s not in the justice manual, and it’s not in the Principles of Federal Prosecution.

Nowhere do those words appear together because respectfully, respectfully, director, it was not the special counsel’s job to conclusively Donald Trump’s innocence or to exonerate him because the bedrock principle of our justice system is a presumption of innocence. It exists for everyone. Everyone is entitled to it, including sitting presidents. And because there is a presumption of innocence, prosecutors never, ever need to conclusively determine it.

You want to know who Robert Mueller reminded me of yesterday?

A guilty man.

I didn’t see senility or fragility or confusion or old age or anything close to doddering.

What I saw was a guilty man forced to take the stand against his will, a guilty man who fought like hell to never appear for a cross examination. Why? Because he’s guilty. And because the facts are not on his side, because he cannot explain his behavior, because he cannot justify what he’s done, he has only one choice and that’s to stall — to ask for questions to be repeated, to pretend he doesn’t understand, to run out the clock, and when that fails, he simply refuses to answer any question (take the Fifth!) that will confirm his guilt.

And in the end we saw who Robert Mueller really is — a dissembling, dishonest, deceptive bureaucrat — a front man (Captain America!) leading a criminal gang of coup plotters staffed with partisan prosecutors, the sore losers in the establishment media, the Democrat Party, and Toxic Revengers with names like James Comey and Andrew McCabe

A Dirty Cop will say that Of course I didn’t leak my crybaby letter to Attorney General Bill Barr to the media and then refuse to answer (purview, bro) if his office leaked news of the raid on Roger Stone to CNNLOL — and that is exactly what we saw happen yesterday.

What do the guilty-as-hell do under cross examination? They sweat, fall apart, collapse, melt down, break down, lose their composure, lie, stall, stutter, and gulp, and that’s exactly what we saw happen yesterday.

A guilty man was forced to take the witness stand, a Dirty Cop was cross examined, cornered, trapped, exposed, stripped of his media mythology shield, and found to be Dirty…

And it was glorious.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Spot on sdy and I didnt once hear him take the fifth. Unless his answers of "I'm not gonna get into that", is how he did. What a POS. This whole gang needs the light of Law shined on them.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh man, did anyone hear or see Trump as he was getting ready to head somewhere yesterday?

The press was like a bunch of sharks circling a dead carcass screaming questions to him about the Mueller hearing and he was tearing them new assholes left and right.

It was awesome!

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Robert Mueller Isn’t Senile; He Was a Dirty Cop Forced to Take the Witness Stand

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...e-the-witness-stand/

***snip***

"You are totally harshing my purview, bro." Big Grin

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Oh man, did anyone hear or see Trump as he was getting ready to head somewhere yesterday?

[snip]
Yup...Skins2881 posted it on the previous page almost to the bottom. Good stuff. I hope there was a resident Proctologist around to dig President Trump's shoe outta their sphincter holes.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
very interesting video above re interview w DiGenova

DiGenova said DoJ IG Horowitz and Prosecutor Durham have both interviewed Joseph Mifsud.

And that Mifsud was a western agent, not a Russian agent.

Mifsud is the man who the FBI and Mueller have said triggered the counterintelligence operation against Donald Trump.

Comey called Mifsud a Russian agent. Mueller wrote Mifsud had Russian connections.

Here is the super ugly scenario to watch out for as more info becomes known:

1 Was Mifsud directed by western intel to tell Papadopoulos that the Russians had Clinton emails

2 Was the Australian Downer then directed to meet w Papadopoulos and report back that Papadopoulos (and thus the Trump campaign) knew the Russians had Clinton emails?

3. Was the entire basis for the Peter Strzok counterintel operation, supposedly started 31 July 2016, a set up by western intel ? CIA ? FBI ?

Notice how much the Republicans hammered Mueller about Joseph Mifsud.

PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
^^^^thanks for posting that ... good interview.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Thought about creating a separate thread, but decided against it.

It would seem that some smart-assed IT guy created a “joke” Seal of the President which somehow went out “live” in the PowerPoint presentation.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/nati...Tl0Ocls3I3nUlVrPDdMk

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
3. Was the entire basis for the Peter Strzok counterintel operation, supposedly started 31 July 2016, a set up by western intel ? CIA ?

I'll take "Who is John Brennan for $1,000".

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
He thinks the Russians might meddle in the next election? No shit... I'll bet they've meddled in every election since the KGB was formed. I'm sure many countries have over the years, in every election.

... JUST like we've influenced elections all over the world through the CIA.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Mexico and other Central American country’s have had more of an effect on our elections, than Russia ever would.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Mexico and other Central American country’s have had more of an effect on our elections, than Russia ever would.

This is true. And from what has been revealed about the FBI and the CIA the last three years they are a bigger threat to democracy in this country than the Russians every were. They actually attempted a coup.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

On July 18th, the campaign announced that new "laser engraved" straws were for sale. "Liberal paper straws don’t work. STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP and buy your pack of recyclable straws today," the campaign's website declared. The packs cost $15.00 and contain 10, made in the USA drinking straws.

On Monday, Trump's campaign manager Brad Parscale announced that they "have sold more than 140,000 straws. That is over $200,000 raised."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...aw-dystopia-n2550400

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/trump-straws

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Trump on the Impeachment talk by the Dems today....

DJT: "These people are clowns. The Democrats are clowns. They're being laughed at all over the world."

Preach it comrade! President Donald J. Trump is beyond AWESOME! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Seems CNN doesn't think black support for Trump is real or genuine. Just a shortcut way to fame and money Roll Eyes

And not recognizing the backlash and shit that blacks get for supporting Trump.

I guess CNN doesn't think of blacks as intelligent people making crucial decisions for themselves.

quote:
These are not the Republicans of Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice or Sen. Tim Scott, with whom I vehemently disagree but whose careers speak to their commitment and intentions -- which may be why you never see them associate with the current crop of black Trump followers. Moreover, being a black Republican doesn't mean you have to be a black Trump supporter.
There is a robust market for the delusional black Trump supporter. It is, as we've seen, a shorter line to fame, money, celebrity and power

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/0...rray-cane/index.html

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zGglrl3wWM

More good news:

Today is the biggest day in the advancement of border security.

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick on the Supreme Court’s decision to allow President Trump to use military funds to build his southern border wall and the Trump administration’s asylum agreement with Guatemala.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post