SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badkarma56:
Laphroaig 10 Original Cask Strength. Cool

-BK

Same for me this evening! Yummy. First night back on the single malts in a while. Been on a HUGE gin & tonic kick last few weeks. So refreshing when it's hot.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 18. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I had two bottles of cold sake. milky unfiltered kind.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 15 Cask Strength (Rechar Sherry Cask). Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Trying some George Dickel No. 12 tonight. Quite good.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Yes please.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dale's Pale Ale.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The capt'n & coke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little of the Untamed Gobbler (Wild Turkey).

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwww yeah, son! First Octoberfest of the year! Just as good as last year, but it's still too hot to truly appreciate an Octoberfest beer.

Let the hoarding commence! I just bought the last two 6 packs of Sam Adams at the liquor store, but they're expecting their second shipment next week, so I can stock up on several cases. I'll also be buying some cases of Ayinger, and a smattering of other German Octoberfest beers. Should tide me over for the fall and winter.

GWBiker - I expect we'll be seeing some photos of your stockpile before too long. Wink Have you taken delivery yet?

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Evan Williams Single Barrel. Earlier this week I had the Rittenhouse Rye and it was good.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
ballast point grapefruit sculpin,

a might fine beer it is,

only have one cold, so will follow up with some Rebel something IPA by Sam Adams,

met with a couple of SA reps today, they gave me a case,,, ,so,,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Stone HiFi + Lofi Mixtape ale. It sucks. Avoid at all costs.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
ballast point grapefruit sculpin,

a might fine beer it is,

only have one cold, so will follow up with some Rebel something IPA by Sam Adams,

met with a couple of SA reps today, they gave me a case,,, ,so,,,

I had the Indra Kunindra curry beer. Tasted like curry but not like beer. Not an $11 experience.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Yuengling Summer Wheat

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Diet Dr. Pepper

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
How is that? I always like Tumbler the best from them but could only get it in the sampler pack.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Awwwwwww yeah, son! First Octoberfest of the year! Just as good as last year, but it's still too hot to truly appreciate an Octoberfest beer.

Let the hoarding commence! I just bought the last two 6 packs of Sam Adams at the liquor store, but they're expecting their second shipment next week, so I can stock up on several cases. I'll also be buying some cases of Ayinger, and a smattering of other German Octoberfest beers. Should tide me over for the fall and winter.

GWBiker - I expect we'll be seeing some photos of your stockpile before too long. Wink Have you taken delivery yet?

I await the call from the owner of my local State store.
The distributor contacts him when they're accepting orders.
I'm oiling the wheels on my rolling pallet tomorrow in anticipation!!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post