SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Sooo tasty

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A nice little red table wine from Beaujolais-Villages (France) as another toast to Nov. 11, 1918. I imagine my grandfather hoisted a few of similar product this date 100 years ago...

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Irish. Specifically, Bushmill’s Blackbush. Only 80 proof, but that’s OK, because I like my whiskey neat – the only way to drink good whiskey. Lesser whiskeys need enhancements.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8954 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
A hot cup of Twinings' English Breakfast Tea, I'm a lightweight. And a box of Snackwell Chocolate cookies. La Vida Loca as they say.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
St Remy french brandy earlier as an ingredient for French Onion Soup. It sufficed during the prep of the corned beef and veggies. When the sun went down and the temp went down too then Ardbeg 10 Yr was the go to. Skipped the soup, nipping at the Ardbeg.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight I am going to try, for the first time, a taste of McKenna 10 year old 100 proof Bourbon. I just had to buy a bottle of it and see how my taste buds react!! I do hope that all goes well.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Tonight I am going to try, for the first time, a taste of McKenna 10 year old 100 proof Bourbon. I just had to buy a bottle of it and see how my taste buds react!! I do hope that all goes well.

McKenna 10 had, for years, been a great under the radar daily drinker. With the award they won this year everybody is starting to find out how good it is.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Rather than a single malt or single pot still (Red Breast) tonight, I decided to go with a little Tequila for a change… very nice!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tooky13,

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace Bourbon. Extremely good for the price!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Ardbeg !

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Sooo tasty

Eek

So...how much is that photo you posted gonna cost me?

Oh, In my tulip glass tonight is an American Strong Ale 8.2% ABV I brewed served from my Nitro tap.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The Spios is about $80 to $90. I bought a bottle for my dad for Christmas. I will give it to him on Thanksgiving.

Tonight, more Ardbeg 10 Yr.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The Bruery Midnight Autumnal Maple Stout, Ballast Point Victory at Sea Rye Barrel Imperial Stout, Einbecker Doppelbock.

posted Hide Post
Hot buttered rum made with Zaya 12 y.o. rum. Supposed to snow a little later. Got the dog settled in front of the fire, dinner finished, and looks like a good night. Be well SIGforum folks.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well....I've decided I really don't care for the taste of much alcohol and I don't drink for status or to be cool....BUT... I love the feelin' so a little Everclear and water for me. Did I mention I'm cheap too? A 5th will serve me up for about a month or so.....Do love me some single malts. Prostate dictates I shouldn't drink beer. Really miss it.

Posts: 389 | Registered: February 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:

McKenna 10 had, for years, been a great under the radar daily drinker. With the award they won this year everybody is starting to find out how good it is.

I was very pleasantly surprised with the taste of this McKenna 10 y/o bourbon. I can see this being a regular in my bar. I also want(now) to try the McKenna "entry" level bourbon. I don't mind a bold bourbon, but don't like a "rude" one!!

I think a taste of the McKenna 10 y/o is my choice for tonight.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pabst Blue Ribbon, with leftover Thanksgiving turkey vegetable soup.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking that it’ll be Bushmills Black Bush. A very good Irish at a modest price.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8954 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Sooo tasty

I've been eyeing this one. Worth the $$? I like everything else I've had from Glenmorangie....the Quinta Ruben is in my "always have it" cabinet, and the standard 10yo is one of the (if not THE) best value single malt available today.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bit of Johnnie Walker Double Black tonight.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post