SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale.

Pretty good stuff....a cross between a standard English Brown Ale and a standard Indian Pale Ale (think Bass, not the overly-hopped stuff found now).

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are sharing a nice Pinot Noir - Brigade Battle Creek Cellars Reserve 2013 from the Willamette Valley.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ac130nav
posted Hide Post
Nothing fancy. My usual Jack Daniels. But I can't believe just how much better it tastes since the election was decided.

Member GOA
NRA Endowment Life Member
Father of three
Grandfather to four
Great Grandfather to two

Posts: 150 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
20-year Portuguese Port

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crabbie's original alcoholic ginger beer. With the ginger taste this would go great with barbecue, Chinese or Japanese food.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Henry's Hard Orange Soda

I could get into trouble with this stuff.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
After a nice ride through western Maryland today, tonight I'm catching up on the news (here at Sig Forum) sipping on Woodford Reserve.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7098 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Blue Moon, a Bogle Chardonnay, and perhaps later a nip of Buffalo Trace. It's a weekend to bask in the glory that is life. Smile

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Backstory: my brother (the middle child) is from Laos. He came here when he was 14. He bought a house when my Dad was diagnosed with Alzheimers and took very good care of him until they had to put him into an Alzheimers care facility a year before he died (long after most people give up). He is still taking very good care of my Mom.

The week before my Dad died, there was an article on this distillery in my local paper. I showed it to him that weekend. All he wants for Christmas is a bottle of their stuff. So I went and got one of each...and the owner gave me a bottle of their Lao Hai (free), traditional Lao rice wine, that they're testing and tinkering with before they release it, to bring to him. After a tour of the distillery and a tasting, of course.

I bought an extra bottle of the aged whisky and likely will take a sip or two tonight.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Beefeater martini.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Ginger beer. With real ginger sediment. Got some bite, it does. A Trader Joes NA product.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
La muse verte absinthe.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Russel's Reserve Single Barrel Bourbon.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
First, stone double IPA while grilling steaks for the family. Then a Glendronach 20 while sitting by the fire and watching my kids on the trampoline. Finally a single finger of bookers. It's funny how tastes change through the years.... I'm done with scotch for now and I'm really enjoying bourbon.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blanton's

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
^^^ How is the Blanton's? I posted in the bourbon thread I saw some in a store in town, and I am debating if the taste warrants the price over, say Basil Hayden or Four Roses small batch.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
44 oz OD passion fruit iced tea from the gas station. Still at work....

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
44 oz OD passion fruit iced tea from the gas station. Still at work....

For a second there I thought you were saying MD not OD. I was like, dang, yo...that's gangsta.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post