SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Supreme" Karma -- $100 Gift Card -- Winner "at-home-daddy"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Supreme" Karma -- $100 Gift Card -- Winner "at-home-daddy" Login/Join 
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted
In celebration of this great day and for the smile I will have on my face on Monday listening to all the cry babys at work......

How about $100 Gift Card for one of my favorite stores B&H Photo .

Or the store of your choice, if you prefer something else. Just has to be from somewhere I can purchase online and e-mail it to you.

Drawing after the 114th entry or next Friday, whichever comes first.
The Karmanator has picked "at-home-daddy"

There were: 113 people entered in the Karma
The winner is: at-home-daddy
The winner's id number is: 61360403

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TomV,

Posts: 1348 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Unlucky#1 thanks for the chance. I love B&H!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the shot at your very generous karma! I don’t have anything off the top of my head that I need from B&H, but my Wish List at Amazon is 3 pages long. :-)

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat too. I'm like at-home-daddy Amazon would work. Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I love B&H. They have bailed me out more times than I can count. It is the only place I have been to that sells $20,000 cameras and $20 headphones. Please count me in for this awesome karma and thanks!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I love B&H, but might opt for something gun or music related in the end. Either way, count me in please... and thanks!!!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Looking to jump back into photography again as a hobby.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Nice down payment on my next Domke bag! Thanks for the chance! #MAGA

Posts: 1986 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer! Please.count me in

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! I love me some B&H Photo!

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
It's going to be great watching all the liberal heads explode over the next few days. I'd also like a chance at an Amazon card please.
Thanks

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included! Thanks for the generosity!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a great day! I appreciate your generosity, please count me in.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'm in if Cabelas or Home Depot is possible.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy confirmation!!

Count me in, as that will really help out with my next photo gear purchase.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool, I'm in! Is Ruth the next to go?

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. I'd like to participate, please. A Home Depot or Amazon card would be my preference, please.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Great karma and great store.
Please count me in and thank you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s a very generous offer. Thank you for the chance. I’d be partial to Amazon if it’s me.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post