SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Supreme" Karma -- $100 Gift Card -- Winner "at-home-daddy"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Supreme" Karma -- $100 Gift Card -- Winner "at-home-daddy" Login/Join 
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
B&H is great. Please add me thanks.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Thanks!! I'm in.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the wonderful Karma! Amazon would be perfect for me as well!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
please count me in.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please count me in.

Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Also, very generous. Please include me

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5646 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16402 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Lol what a great karma !
Thank you please enter me.
Amazon would be great.

Johnny Mayo
Haveme1@gmail.com

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please. Amazon would be good.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great, please put my name in the hat.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Thank you.

I'm in for Maggiano's or On The Boarder (Should be same gift card).

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. I’m not a big camera person, if I win could I do Amazon? Thanks!

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I, too, would opt for Amazon if chosen.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on your generous karma; your smile over confirmation will mirrored all over the country!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15582 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Great karma. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Tom,

A very generous karma! Good for you. Pass on me, as $100 to B&H would only cause me to spend many times that. Although I would be interested to know if I were picked, in sort of a "dang it" way....

Cheers!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3301 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Please enter me.. that is a great reason. Thank you for your generosity. I love B&H

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9072 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post