SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Supreme" Karma -- $100 Gift Card -- Winner "at-home-daddy"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Supreme" Karma -- $100 Gift Card -- Winner "at-home-daddy" Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance at your generous offer. Spending money at B&H is one of my favorite things to do!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
awesome!!!!!! thanks

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'm in please. Love B+H!

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I don't enter many karma offers but this one is hard not to enter. I love B&H Photo. Great company with great customer service.

Thanks for the chance.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Very generous of you. B&H is a great vendor, for photo equipment or rifle optics.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in! Thank you!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well.

Amazon would work better for me too.

Thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you!

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the mix. I would take an Amazon card.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
What an awesome karma! Amazon works for me too!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this most generous karma. Thanks for the chance!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!!!

Posts: 185 | Registered: July 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Would love a shot at a B+H card, as they are where I go for surefire items. Thanks for the chance at a very generous Karma. John

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous Karma.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Very generous offer. Should I win, please donate the amount to your local animal shelter or food bank.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts and a great karma! I’m in! All the best to you! Thanks!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love B&H as well. Count me in. Yes, Monday should be interesting.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
In please, and Thank You for the chance at your most generous Karma, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a chance at this great karma.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post