SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Fenix E30R Compact Flashlight
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Fenix E30R Compact Flashlight Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
I really love Fenix flashlights and just bought my 3rd PD30 in addition to other models I own. They are about to release a 30-1600 lumens compact flashlight that can charge with a magnetic USB cable like how you charge an Apple Watch. Seems pretty cool and I may get one to replace one of my older compact Fenix lights. New customer or not, use coupon code Fenixusa20 and you will save 20% off total order.

https://www.fenix-store.com/fe...QiOiAiZDkzN3JZIn0%3D

Running on one single 18650 battery, the new Fenix E30R Rechargeable flashlight has a total output of 1600 Lumens. The Fenix E30R is the flashlight that everyone has been waiting for. This new rechargeable flashlight will likely become part of your favorite everyday carry gear. When you think about 18650 powered flashlights, you can't imagine one that is over 1000 lumens. However, Fenix has designed this fantastic new rechargeable flashlight with the all-new Luminus SST40 LED. This all-new LED allows the power of one single 18650 rechargeable battery to provide a higher output of light. In addition to the new LED, Fenix has also kept the flashlight extremely compact for EDC carry. The E30R measures only 3.9 inches in length and 0.85 inches in diameter. The ultra-compact sizing of the Fenix E30R makes it perfect for concealing in a go bag or your jean pocket. Upon purchasing the new Fenix E30R, you will receive the highest power rechargeable 18650 battery from Fenix, the ARB-L18-3500. Also included with your E30R purchase is the magnetic charging cable, which can quickly be plugged into a USB power adapter. Pick up the best EDC flashlight of 2019 at Fenix Store.

Specifications
Utilizes Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
5 Output Modes Plus Strobe (runtimes based on using a 18650 3500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery)
Turbo: 1600 Lumens - 1 hr. 27 min.
High: 800 Lumens - 1 hr. 55 min.
Mid: 350 Lumens - 5 hr. 28 min.
Low: 150 Lumens - 17 hrs. 32 min.
Eco: 30 Lumens - 70 hrs. 30 min.
Strobe: 1600 Lumens
4-level Battery indicator
Soft and Balanced Beam
Extreme Output: 1600 Lumens with visibility distance of 666 ft.
Magnetic suction charging port in the neck
Ultra-thin Optical lens
Tailored magnetic charging cable also available in portable Micro USB devices
Lock-out function avoids accidental operation (Double Click within 0.5 seconds)
One switch for fast, convenient operation
Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
Light-weight, tough performance, corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance
Top-grade craftsmanship
Built-in charging light indicator
Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive aluminum
Waterproof to IP68 standard rating (30 min. to 6.56 feet)
Batteries
Included: One Fenix ARB L18 series Rechargeable 18650 Battery 3500mAh
Recommended Batteries: One Lithium-ion Rechargeable 18650 battery ARB-L18 Series or two CR123A Batteries
Recommended Chargers: Fenix Battery Chargers
Size of Light
Length: 3.8 inches
Diameter: 0.85 inches
Head Diameter: 1 Inch
Weight: 1.8 Ounces (Excluding battery)
Included
E30R USB Rechargeable Flashlight
ARB L18 series Rechargeable 18650 Battery
USB/Magnetic Charging Cable
Pocket Clip
Lanyard
Spare O-ring
E30R User Manual
Warranty Card
Learn More

This message has been edited. Last edited by: StorminNormin,

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I hate you.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3851 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Nothing like spending another man's money for him!

Ok, thanks for letting us know. I went ahead and ordered one and even got the 20% off since I'm a new customer on their website.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
I hate you.

I don’t blame you. Big Grin

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
Nothing like spending another man's money for him!

Ok, thanks for letting us know. I went ahead and ordered one and even got the 20% off since I'm a new customer on their website.

Well I will be buying one too. Misery loves company. Smile

Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Well....

Never had a Fenix... or any quality light really. I get frustrated every time I try to decide on one... pulled the trigger on this one.

------------------
This product is expected to be available and ship on Monday, April 29th
(limited quantity on launch)

Free shipping
Free upgrade to 3 day shipping
20% off with coupon MEMBER2019

Total $63.96

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
1 hr and 27 mn at turbo 1600 lumens? Are you kidding me?!! Well hell, I'm going to order it to add it to the 6 other Fenix lights I already own. I can't even imagine a strobe at 1600 lumens. That has to put someone on their knees. This place is costly but I love it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
As I told sgalczyn in the other thread, you are a complete dick.

Already bought a flashlight in the last week or two. Now one more. FU guys.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Big Grin Just finished placing my order. The flashlights just keep getting better. My PD30 I just ordered came today and my wife just doesn’t understand why I have more than one flashlight.

ETA: Fix autocorrects.

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Well....

Never had a Fenix... or any quality light really. I get frustrated every time I try to decide on one... pulled the trigger on this one.

------------------
This product is expected to be available and ship on Monday, April 29th
(limited quantity on launch)

Free shipping
Free upgrade to 3 day shipping
20% off with coupon MEMBER2019

Total $63.96

I saw the release date was May 7th so maybe a limited supply will be shipped early on 4/29 and the rest on 5/7.

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Big Grin

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4578 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
another fenix thread...with that new model...I was in the other thread and had been looking at this new fenix for a few weeks....you guys suck! I’m waving the big white flag....i’m ordering now! thanks guys...dicks! Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Well, I just HAD to order one, too....

I'm surprised at how small the light appears to be---just perfect for a front pants pocket.

Posts: 4499 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I have the E35EU and use the hell out of that thing. The rechargeable battery is a real plus.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:

I'm surprised at how small the light appears to be---just perfect for a front pants pocket.

Oh shut up snoris ....your not helping! Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
And here I am thinking how awesome 125 lumens was...

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:

I completely agree. I have a nice older compact Fenix, but it is no where near as bright as this one and also doesn’t have a lot of the new features. I am looking forward to this light.

Hello, I am StorminNormin and I have an addiction to guns, knives, and flashlights. I am also a dick for pushing them on others. Big Grin

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
And here I am thinking how awesome 125 lumens was...

No kidding. I love the versatility of different brightness levels you can choose. Having it full brightness inside the home in a hallway may be too bright, but outdoors it will be great.

Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Second Fenix I ordered this week. Both thanks to SF.
At this rate I’m going to go broke by saving money.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
ordered.....doesn’t help i’m an existing customer there and already have an account...Gee, I wonder why! Eek made it that much easier to spend more money...thanks storminNormin! you owe me a beer!