SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Someone asked when did Minneapolis turn into the breeding ground of lunacy it has become?

I'd say about 15 years ago.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Virginia -- the once grand, Old Dominion, and now a shithole state -- is turning this way, also.

The 86th District, which includes western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun counties, has a run-off election since the former delegate won a state senate seat. The candidates are Dr. Ibraheem Samirah (D) and U.S. Air Force veteran Gregg Nelson (R).

Samirah, whose father was a member of Palestinian splinter group, and who was barred re-admittance to the U.S., calls himself a "second-generation Palestinian refugee," had to recently apologize for anti-Israel comments he claims were the musings of his college mind.

The 86th District has become a hotbed/sewer of liberalism, and has ringing endorsements from the uber-Left in the area.

His opposition is 22-year Air Force Veteran, father of 6, owner of a BBQ restaurant, and runs a family business.

The current speculation is that Israel-hating, Palestinian sympathizer Samirah is a shoe-in.

Fuck.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Someone asked when did Minneapolis turn into the breeding ground of lunacy it has become?

When the Lutheran church started sponsoring the immigration of large groups of East Africans, principally from Somali and Ethiopia.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
How do the skinny’s stay warm in the winter.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough of that

Posts: 107582 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Friend of mine in the suburbs of the TC's told me about 10 years ago that many years before that, the local government was welcoming Somalians and giving them all sorts of government subsidies.

Fast forward to these past few years and I'm wondering if they're regretting those actions.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fast forward to these past few years and I'm wondering if they're regretting those actions.

Yes.

I Live just 15 miles from here.

Ilhan Omar's District Is 'Terrorist Recruitment Capital Of The US,' Report Says

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
She hates Jews...but she’s in luck! The left calls Trump a Nazi!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I want to know why these Muslim females are going around near other men without being accompanied by their husbands?

Sinning is permitted to deceive the infidels if it’s in pursuit of the ultimate goal of Islam which is to convert or subjugate everyone. Allowing women a little bit of freedom is acceptable today because they’ll be put back in their place in the future.

A muslima co-worker refused to shake my hand. That is an act of anti-kufr prejudice and is fidel to shariah law. The appearance of assimilation is deception. When critical mass is reached, the jihadist attacks will increase in scope and scale.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

When the Lutheran church started sponsoring the immigration of large groups of East Africans, principally from Somali and Ethiopia.

Hopefully that wasn't the Missouri Synod.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

Stupid Lutheran church has been supporting gun bans and holding anti-gun rallies.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
She will never admit it out loud, but I am imagining Rep. Omar woke up this morning and after reading the news said, “fuck me. Get off my side !”

Farrakhan tells 'sweetheart' Rep. Omar not to apologize for Israel comments

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Rep. Ilhan Omar, D, MN, makes liberal Jews nervous…

“Those that were hoping that Representative Ilhan Omar would cease associating with anti-semites and spreading anti-Jewish conspiracy theories were once again disappointed that the behavior of Representative Omar is getting worse.

First, Omar seems to dismiss her apology by laughing at the same joke that she admitted was anti-semitic. She followed that up by making her most overt anti-jewish statement to date by saying “I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”

This conspiracy theory that Jews pledge allegiance to Israel instead of the country that they are citizens of has been used for centuries to dehumanize and deny Jewish people citizenship.

The Nazis spread similar propaganda that Jews wanted to capture the world and were not loyal to the nation where they are citizens.

Liberal Jews who are one point believed that Omar could be educated on her hateful language are now losing hope. Liberal intellectual Jonathan Chair wrote in New York Magazine that “whatever presumption of good faith she deserved last time should be gone now.”

Prominent Democrat political strategist and Warschaw Chair in Politics at USC Bob Shrum tweeted that Democrats should expel her…”

https://alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-...-liberals-lose-hope/

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Prominent Democrat political strategist and Warschaw Chair in Politics at USC Bob Shrum tweeted that Democrats should expel her…”

How about Jews expel themselves from the Democrat party?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
This young lady needs to learn how to speak politician...

House Democrats plan vote to condemn anti-Semitism after Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar claims pro-Israel American Jews have 'allegiance to a foreign country'

House Democratic leaders are preparing to hold a vote Wednesday on a resolution condemning anti-Semitism after a Muslim first-term congresswoman refused to apologize for her latest statements that drew fierce protests from Jewish groups.

An aide to a senior Democrat said Monday that the substance of the resolution is still under discussion.

One version is a direct condemnation of statements last week by Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, a former Somali refugee. Another is softer, denouncing anti-Semitism in general.

Omar, 37, said last week during a public event in Washington that she wanted to discuss 'the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Rep. Ilhan Omar, D, MN, makes liberal Jews nervous…

“Those that were hoping that Representative Ilhan Omar would cease associating with anti-semites and spreading anti-Jewish conspiracy theories were once again disappointed that the behavior of Representative Omar is getting worse...."

Fools.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm familiar with a dog and pony show, never heard of a scorpion and turtle show?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post