SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So, Nancy Pelosi says Omar is just mambo dogface to the banana patch.

So this member of The House doesn't have a firm grasp of the English language? Comforting.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Pelosi responds:

"Two before narrow not relied how except moment myself. Dejection assurance mrs led certainly. So gate at no only none open. Betrayed at properly it of graceful on. Dinner abroad am depart ye turned hearts as me wished. Therefore allowance too perfectly gentleman supposing at his now. Families goodness all plan out bed steepest servants. Explained the incommode sir improving northward immediate eat. Man denoting received you bridge possible you. Shew park own loud son door less yet.

In no impression assistance contrasted. Manners she wishing justice hastily new anxious. At discovery discourse departure objection we. Few extensive add delighted tolerably sincerity her. Law ought him least enjoy decay one quick court. Expect warmly its tended garden him esteem had remove off. Effects dearest staying now sixteen nor improve."

typical

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
On Friday, President Trump fired off a harsh answer for Democrats after Thursday’s House resolution created by Democrats that avoided criticizing Rep. Ilhan Omar for her virulently anti-Semitic comments, minimizing the issue by lumping anti-Semitism together with a bunch of other forms of hatred. Trump blasted, “The Democrats have become an anti-Israel party; they’ve become an anti-Jewish party.”

Trump’s complete statement before he left for Alabama was: "I thought yesterday's vote by the House was disgraceful, because it's become, the Democrats have become an anti-Israel party. They've become an anti-Jewish party. And I thought that vote was a disgrace and so does everybody else if you get an honest answer. If you get an honest answer from politicians, they thought it was a disgrace. The Democrats have become an anti-Israel party; they’ve become an anti-Jewish party, and that’s too bad.”

Trump has a point. The Democrats long ago left Israel behind, as evidenced by the 2012 Democratic National Convention, when Democrats booed language identifying Jerusalem, which is regarded by Jews as their eternal capital, as the capital of Israel.

https://www.dailywire.com/news...-jewish-hank-berrien

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
So with this House resolution created by the Demonrats to abolish all hate speech, does that mean they will now stop spreading vitriol and hate when it comes to President Trump?? If not, they're just further along the hypocrite trail we knew they were on all along.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Where are all of the people marching on Washington when Democrats are so offensive?

That's right, they're all at work.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Because I live here I read the linked article. It is interesting to me the way the media crafts it’s message.

Far from Washington, Rep. Omar's constituents see the Israel controversy in a different light

The word “boasts” is not the word I would choose.

Minnesota boasts the largest Somali-American community in the U.S. — about 70,000 people, according to a Census Bureau estimate

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
https://creepingsharia.wordpre...l-media-hides-facts/

Minneapolis: Muslim refugee brutally rapes 10-year-old girl, media hides facts

A 34-year-old Muslim immigrant has been arrested and charged with brutally raping a 10-year-old girl in Minnesota and the local media in Minneapolis has refused to identify the man as a refugee from Somalia.

KSTP 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, referred to the suspect, Ahmed Hersi Abdi as “A Minneapolis man.” CBS affiliate WCCO 4 used the same description, giving no mention of the man’s background or how he arrived in the U.S.

The attack occurred Sunday evening in an apartment complex in the city’s Cedar Riverside neighborhood, also known as “Little Mogadishu” for its high concentration of Somali refugees imported from United Nations refugee camps in Africa.

Abdi allegedly followed the girl out of an elevator. He asked for her name and offered his hand to her. She shook his hand and Abdi refused to let go. Police said he proceeded to rape the girl in the hallway of the apartment building.

Authorities used video surveillance footage to help track down the suspect, who was arrested about 24 hours later on Monday in St. Paul.

The U.S. government has resettled more than 110,000 Somali refugees since the early 1990s and shipped in another 8,858 during the most recent fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, according to U.S. State Department data.

Witnesses said they heard screaming in the hall and saw a young girl crying, so they flagged down an off-duty police officer.

The girl was sent to Hennepin County Medical Center for treatment.

The Minneapolis Police Department’s John Elder said the officers knew who the suspect was after seeing the video because they’d had frequent encounters with him.

Abdi has a long rap sheet. According to court records, he was convicted of trespassing in 2003, disorderly conduct in 2003 and public urination in 2012.

Several other previous charges against Abdi have been dismissed. In 2011, he was charged with two counts of fifth-degree assault and one count of disorderly conduct, which were all dismissed after he was found incompetent to stand trial, according to court records.

The court dismissed another fifth-degree assault charge in 2010 citing “mental deficiency.”

In 2002, a fifth-degree assault charge against Abdi was dismissed. And, last year, a lurking charge against him was also tossed out of court.

Refugee resettlement watchdog Ann Corcoran, who has followed the refugee program closely since 2007, said in a case like this it is “pretty easy to figure out” that Abdi is an immigrant and yet no one in Minnesota is asking how he has managed to evade deportation with such a lengthy criminal record.

“Ahmed Hersi Abdi has a long criminal record. So, why wasn’t he deported?” she asks in her latest blog.

We are being destroyed from within.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“Ilhan Omar has refused to answer substantive questions regarding her marriage to husband number 2, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. I think is fair to infer that Elmi is her brother and that she entered the marriage for some dishonest purpose. If so, the dishonest purpose would likely have something to do with student aid while she and Elmi went to college in Fargo at North Dakota State University. If Omar is not Elmi’s sibling, the marriage nevertheless appears to involve some serious dishonesty she has concealed…”

https://alphanewsmn.com/the-cu...lhan-omar-revisited/

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Speaking to a Muslim rights group recently, she described the 9/11 attacks as "some people did something". She is despicable!

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...people-did-something

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
“Ilhan Omar has refused to answer substantive questions regarding her marriage to husband number 2, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. I think is fair to infer that Elmi is her brother and that she entered the marriage for some dishonest purpose. If so, the dishonest purpose would likely have something to do with student aid while she and Elmi went to college in Fargo at North Dakota State University. If Omar is not Elmi’s sibling, the marriage nevertheless appears to involve some serious dishonesty she has concealed…”

https://alphanewsmn.com/the-cu...lhan-omar-revisited/

We've been fighting this battle in MN for years....as you might expect, the local paper refuses to do any type of deepdive into the allegations.

This is as close as they've come....

On the edge of making history, Ilhan Omar confronts fresh wave of scrutiny

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
NY Post goes full frontal on the bit....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pelosi responds:

"Two before narrow not relied how except moment myself. Dejection assurance mrs led certainly. So gate at no only none open. Betrayed at properly it of graceful on. Dinner abroad am depart ye turned hearts as me wished. Therefore allowance too perfectly gentleman supposing at his now. Families goodness all plan out bed steepest servants. Explained the incommode sir improving northward immediate eat. Man denoting received you bridge possible you. Shew park own loud son door less yet.

In no impression assistance contrasted. Manners she wishing justice hastily new anxious. At discovery discourse departure objection we. Few extensive add delighted tolerably sincerity her. Law ought him least enjoy decay one quick court. Expect warmly its tended garden him esteem had remove off. Effects dearest staying now sixteen nor improve."

typical
What on Earth is that? It makes no sense at all--just gibberish. Is it some kind of code where one only reads every nth word, or something?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
NY Post goes full frontal on the bit....

Keep them coming, you people. At some point the rest of us will wake up.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Pelosi responds:

typical
What on Earth is that? It makes no sense at all--just gibberish. Is it some kind of code where one only reads every nth word, or something?

flashguy

Gibberish generator. E.g.:

quote:

Thus rather 'tis sicklied of the of ressor's thous respect the question is sicklied o'er with and that pause. Thus regards of? To bear, thus coment merit of die: the ills bear the proubler 'tis question is may coments that is all; and the hue of the law's cowards of so lose bourns of discorns of? To die, the shuffles of grunt a sleep of grunt with make country life, to takes, and native his no more; and thousand enter in the the pale count may weath make and sweathe naturns of deat pith and make cas.

Makes as much sense as any Democrat.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Regarding Omar's 9/11 comment and the NY Post cover, I saw two stories yesterday saying that her remarks were out of context, that she was talking about terrorists who were Muslim.

So? The comment that "some people did something" was about as uncaring a statement about 9/11 as one can make without fully supporting the terrorists actions. How can they not understand that the comment is wrong, no matter the context?

The truth is they probably do but don't care, since, unfortunately, it's all about elements of the mainstream media covering for her and the young new congressional "superstars" and trying, at every opportunity, to belittle the Republicans willing to call them out on the issues. There's a decent article on USA Today about Omar and her comments at

https://www.usatoday.com/story...st-cover/3437581002/

It also touches briefly about some of her other issues discussed earlier in this thread.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
She can try all she wants to to convince me that all Muslims are not terrorists, and that may be true (for now); however, all of them apparently support terrorists because none of them ever come out and rail against them or punish them for their nefarious deeds. Until I see the majority of Muslims denouncing and punishing terrorists, I will continue to think they're all tainted.

Islam, as prescribed in the Koran, is a cult that is strongly inimical to Western culture and civilization, and therefore not compatible with life in America. A Muslim, to be a "good" American, would have to only pay lip service to the teachings of the Koran. (Of course, they're allowed to do that, if it advances the cause of Islam.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Many Jews in this country do not even now what it means to be Jewish other than to be told they have Jewish blood, and sadly, that is where it ends. They don't remember the past and are a bunch of fools,plain and simple. What Omar says about Israel should not be troubling to them but instead should make them angry. We are not long in this country before a major change happens and it will be a scary one.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
They're leftists first and Jews second.

quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Many Jews in this country do not even now what it means to be Jewish other than to be told they have Jewish blood, and sadly, that is where it ends. They don't remember the past and are a bunch of fools,plain and simple. What Omar says about Israel should not be troubling to them but instead should make them angry. We are not long in this country before a major change happens and it will be a scary one.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post