SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, to the troll, I say mission accomplished, soldier.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
A fringe political group that supports President Donald Trump has claimed responsibility for planting the woman who screamed 'we got to start eating babies' in response to climate change at a town hall meeting for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

The Lyndon LaRouche PAC claimed responsibility for Thursday's stunt, writing in a tweet: 'It was us. Malthusianism isn't new, Jonathan Swift knew that. Sometimes, only satire works.'

Swift, the 18th century satirist, famously proposed eating babies in 'A Modest Proposal,' an essay rebutting the Malthusian theory that catastrophic famines would always limit population and economic growth.

The town hall incident, which sparked a Twitter feud between Ocasio-Cortez and Trump, puts a spotlight on the esoteric Larouche group, a fringe movement that originated in Marxist student outfit in the 1960s and has evolved to focus on conspiracy theories involving the Queen of England and George Soros.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...betrays-country.html

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No surprise at all. Good job.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That was brilliant. Simply BRILLIANT!! What LEFTarded moron, in their twisted mind, is going to shout down and/or shut down (what appears to be) an immigrant FEMALE!! They are WAY to "woke" for that!! I too noticed not ONE puzzled look on any one of those sheep's faces. The "serious" response from the brainless one just adds to the hilarity of the whole thing. If I were a Leftard and in the audience, I'm sure there would have been all kinds of WTFery on my face. Something akin to this...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Ok. My new t shirt, when I find it. SAVE THE PLANET-EAT THE BABIES

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Eat the babies. Beautiful bit of trolling. The habit for the left to eat it’s own could be factually accurate if we could convince them to follow through Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Explains Why Americans Should Give Welfare To Illegal Immigrants

https://dailycaller.com/2019/1...-illegal-immigrants/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
The best thing for this country is to keep putting a microphone near AOC... she never disappoints.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
"Next Level Legislation" Giving our wealth to the world's poor.

She acknowledges people will say, "Why would you do that?". We're fortunate to have her help explain and convince us that lowering our standard of living is good for America.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is on her way up, sadly this NY crowd loves her like they love Kalama Harris and Ilhan Omar. The new Faces of the democrap party.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
On the positive side, AOC now says she’s “bored” with impeachment and wants to move on.

quote:
NEW YORK — Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told constituents at a town hall that she was tired of her party's current efforts to impeach President Trump, saying it's only the first step in a broader societal overhaul.

“I think the whole thing is boring," Ocasio-Cortez, 29, said Thursday at the Queens Library event. "He should have been impeached a long time ago. I'm over it. And so that's how I feel about it because we've got work to do.”

Link

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Get me a beer, stupid.

posted Hide Post
I read this in the Breitbart article on the subject:

Ocasio-Cortez dismissed critics of House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA), who knew of the “whistleblower” complaint days before it was formally filed.

“All of this is in complete compliance with whistleblower laws, and there’s nothing out of the norm from that,” she said.

All I could think of was how did they manage to fit "Intelligence Community Whistleblower Procedures" classes in between "How to use a shot glass" and "The difference between Red and White Wine" in bartender school. She's actually becoming a parody of herself, if that's even possible.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm over it. And so that's how I feel about it because we've got work to do.”

Is that a middle finger to Pelosi?

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
She’s not wrong that they, the Representatives, have work to do. Given her useless commie self in there and the kind of work she’d be likely to do, I’d prefer they do nothing.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AOC is sexy, wouldn't mind to bang that.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plasteek:
You troll this forum and I'll boot your ass.

That's exactly what you look like to me right now- a troll. Either that, or a half-wit. Which is it?

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plasteek:

Do you like swimming in sewers? Cortez is human equivalent.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post