SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This needs to be all Trump talks about for a week solid- that Representative Full-Stop and her crew supports attack’s on law enforcement and attacks on Americans exercising their first amendment rights. That they support attacks by masked fascists on Americans that represent in the neighborhood of 85-90% of the country’s lifestyle choice peacefully voicing their opinion. Make that bitch and her cronies own this. Every penny of it.

From the article:

“Ocasio-Cortez retweeted Pressley’s initial tweet about the fund. Pressley slammed the “Straight Pride” event as an “#LGBT hate march” and asked followers to join her in making a contribution to the fund.”

So, gay pride marches are exempt from the same connotation? Well of course they are.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
She's bailing out the ANTIFA who attacked cops is Boston this week. What the actual fuck?

AOC, Pressley vow to help pay bail for counter-protesters arrested at 'Straight Pride' parade

Fox News

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and fellow member of “the Squad” Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., vowed Saturday to contribute to a fund that is raising bail money for the 36 counter-protesters arrested at the “Straight Pride Parade" in Boston.

Nine of the counter-protesters arrested have been charged with assaulting police officers , the Boston Herald reported. Ocasio-Cortez and Pressley both tweeted out a link to a crowdsourcing page called The Solidarity Against Hate Legal Defense Fund, which has raised nearly $25,000 to pay bail and other legal fees of those arrested while protesting the march.

“One way to support the local LGBTQ community impacted by Boston’s white supremacist parade?” Ocasio-Cortez said on Twitter, sharing a link to the fund. “Contribute to the Bail Fund for the activists who put themselves on the line protecting the Boston community.”

Ocasio-Cortez retweeted Pressley’s initial tweet about the fund. Pressley slammed the “Straight Pride” event as an “#LGBT hate march” and asked followers to join her in making a contribution to the fund.

About 200 people marched in the “Straight Pride Parade” in downtown Boston on Saturday to celebrate traditional families and defend heterosexuality, the Boston Globe reported. Members of Super Happy Fun America, the group that organized the parade, were reportedly outnumbered along the parade route by thousands of protesters gathered behind police barricades near City Hall who criticized the event as homophobic.

At least some of the counter-protesters were identified as Antifa, the controversial far-left group.

“We’re covered in black so when we attack these guys we can’t be prosecuted,” Jon Crowley, a self-identified Antifa member, told the Boston Herald while at Saturday’s parade. He added that he believes violence is the only way deal with the “Straight Pride” marchers, saying: “They are fascists, 100%. How else are you going to get them to shut up?”

A Massachusetts state senator, Dean Tran, who represents Fitchburg, Mass., tweeted Monday that “It is time, federal, state, and local to make it illegal to cover your faces in public events and demonstrations. A danger to public safety and our police officers. No one or group is above the law.”

The Solidarity Against Hate Legal Defense Fund was set up on the crowdsourcing site FundRazr by Lucy Parsons Center, a nonprofit independent bookstore and community center in Boston. The page raised nearly $25,000, exceeding its initial $15,000 goal to pay for possible legal fees. The excess will go to Mass Bail Fund and Boston GLASS.

Actually SHE is not giving any money. Typical liberal, just trying to convince mindless sheep to do her bidding, BUT she has no skin in the game.

I actually have to admire her in a perverse kind of a way. She is one of the few extreme leftists that is somewhat honest with her beliefs (as WRONG as they are). The rest believe the same way, but are too afraid (or not too stupid whatever the case) to admit it. AOC is doing the citizens a service, showing just how demented the left has become and letting honest, tax paying, citizens know that we have to wake up and take our country back OR we will end up with her ilk running the country. Notice is said "her ilk" because she is just a useful idiot for those for whom she fronts. They are the true danger to the country because, unlike her, are not stupid, just evil.

Posts: 232 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
help me understand this

a straight pride march is considered anti-LGBNTSWXYS hate, so why isn't gay pride considered straight hate?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
a straight pride march is considered anti-LGBNTSWXYS hate, so why isn't gay pride considered straight hate?

Because there are no two way streets in Leftistsville.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
“We’re covered in black so when we attack these guys we can’t be prosecuted,” Jon Crowley, a self-identified Antifa member, told the Boston Herald while at Saturday’s parade. He added that he believes violence is the only way deal with the “Straight Pride” marchers, saying: “They are fascists, 100%. How else are you going to get them to shut up?”

A Massachusetts state senator, Dean Tran, who represents Fitchburg, Mass., tweeted Monday that “It is time, federal, state, and local to make it illegal to cover your faces in public events and demonstrations. A danger to public safety and our police officers. No one or group is above the law.”
First, the First Amendment says we have free speech, so it is illegal to try to "get them to shut up", and even more so to do it violently.

Second, I think it is already illegal in many places to wear a face mask in public, with a few exceptions (e.g.Hallowe'en, Mardi Gras). I don't think those laws are being enforced, though BUT THEY SHOULD BE!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
First, the First Amendment says we have free speech, so it is illegal to try to "get them to shut up",

No it's not. "Getting them to shut up" can certainly be their exercise of free speech.

The first amendment says the government can't prevent you from speaking. It doesn't restrict your employer, family, or guy dressed in black on the street from restricting it.

quote:
even more so to do it violently.

That's a different story, and something you are protected from legally.

Silencing you by drowning out your speech in a public space isn't illegal. Beating you so that you shut up is.

quote:
I don't think those laws are being enforced, though BUT THEY SHOULD BE!

Also makes it easier for other random people to sneak into their ranks and disrupt them from within. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: a1abdj,

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Wearing a mask to disguise one's identity, and then physically assaulting people is not covered by the First Amendment. If these little know-nothing anarchic assholes want to assemble and express their desires and concerns peacefully, then the Constitution protects them, but that is very far from what they are doing, so, talking about their Constitutional rights is laughable, especially when they are knowingly and blatantly violating the rights of others, and they are doing so each and every time they form their ignorant, violent mobs.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I don't get it - how can a person like AOC even remember to breath when so much stupid flows through her veins?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Red flag laws at work in GDC Oregon: Free speech for me but not for thee!

https://www.oregonlive.com/new...k-his-guns-away.html

Former Marine said he’d ‘slaughter’ antifa. The FBI, using Oregon’s new red flag law, took his guns away

Using a loudspeaker, he warned the right-wing activists who turned out to condemn the city’s handling of recent violent demonstrations that they needed to protect themselves against their anti-fascist, or antifa, rivals.

“If antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next,” Kohfield, 32, said. “I’d slaughter them and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out antifa.”

That threat pushed the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task to take a series of extraordinary steps against Kohfield, including temporary seizure of a cache of his firearms under Oregon’s new “red flag” law aimed at preventing gun violence, The Oregonian/OregonLive has learned.

Good work, FBI! :eyeroll:

I fear "Red Flag" will be selectively enforced by the GDC's in Fed, State and Local .gov.

Please do a net search to find Red Flag enforcement against ANTIFA's or any other commie group. I turn up nothing.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Did you read the write up?
That fellow has some mental problems for sure.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A challenge to these laws will have to reach the level of the SCOTUS. The un-Constitutional action by the state of seizing legally-owned firearms via "red flag laws" is gaining support among ignorant people who want to "DO SOMETHING!"
Hopefully, this will reach the SCOTUS within the next two or three years. Until then, watch what you say publicly, guys, and that includes in places such as this forum, where you may falsely feel shielded by the anonymity of a screen name. Just don't say such things in public. This impotent rage is not in your best interest. Making such statements may make you feel better in the short term and may get you some pats on the back, but, really, it's just hot air that can only hurt you.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:

Yes, I did, and commented to my wife that maybe they got it right this time.

I conjecture that some of the opposition has similar problems. Please find me examples of THEM getting disarmed and committed.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This woman is truly dumb. I mean really, truly ignorant. Seems she is in a twitter spat with Rep. Crenshaw about letting a friend borrow a gun. From my read she is pretty much saying his friends are abusers, rapists, and would fail the NICS check.

https://hotair.com/archives/jo...tly-abusers-rapists/

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well phukktard Crowley HAS ALREADY MADE HIS THREAT TANGIBLE. And I quote, "...WHEN we attack these guys...". So to dipshit Jon Crowley, it's not a threat...it's a PROMISE. I say BRING IT to Houston, you little Fascist shit-for-brains. Dumb-ass needs to look up Fascist/Fascism and see his picture right there in the border. Friggin' MORON... Mad

quote:
“We’re covered in black so WHEN we attack these guys we can’t be prosecuted,” Jon Crowley, a self-identified Antifa member, told the Boston Herald while at Saturday’s parade. He added that he believes violence is the only way deal with the “Straight Pride” marchers, saying: “They are fascists, 100%. How else are you going to get them to shut up?”

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't give a damn if he's bat shit crazy. He has rights, just like the rest of us, and since we aren't running a 'Minority Report' society (at least not yet), taking his stuff 'before' he's done anything illegal is totally unacceptable. These Red Flag laws are BS on steroids, and need to be challenged aggressively in court.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:

Antifa twats bray that shit and more all the time, and I hear or see nothing to suggest that those useful fascists ever get jammed up with “reg flag” laws. The enforcement of “red flag laws” is and will continue to be selective in my opinion unless USSC places limits. Consider they places the “red flag laws” are going on the books and the disgusting/ easily duped types that pushed for their implementation.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Not long ago you needed to check this thread several times a day to keep up with all the stupid things AOC was saying. Today I find this thread buried on page 4 of the forum. I know that she didn't get smarter, so I'm guessing that maybe Nancy P. told her to STFU. Too bad, her antics were quite entertaining, as well as being bad for the Dems.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that you are 100% correct.....Nancy P. put the "fear of god Nancy" in her.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, she had to get rid of two of her more obnoxious staffers a month or two ago - including her chief of staff - so something's been getting her attention.

I'm still kinda curious to see how she does in the upcoming elections. My guess is that she'll either cruise or crash.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Well, she had to get rid of two of her more obnoxious staffers a month or two ago - including her chief of staff - so something's been getting her attention.

I'm still kinda curious to see how she does in the upcoming elections. My guess is that she'll either cruise or crash.

I'll vote cruise. Why would the ones that elected her in the first place be any smarter now?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post