SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
She needs to be sterilized before she begets more.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I'm starting to wonder if she's mentally ill or something.
Certi-freaking-fiable. I can't say what I want because it's grounds for "monitored status"...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
She's a fucking loony tune and everyone knows it especially the Democrat elite like Pelosi and Schumer. She's hurting the party so they will deal with her sooner or later. It's been speculated that she's already been on the carpet in Pelosi's office and told to get control of herself. She apparently feels she she does not need to tow the line for anyone.

She's on thin ice.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
is this the same AOC that last month reported she didn't know what the garbage disposal switch in her apartment was for?

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
"toe the line"

Yes, she is totally irrational and out of control. Nancy Pelosi is tough, but I don't think she actually knows what to do with AOC. That AOC is damaging the overall Democrat party is indisputable, but she has a loyal (and vocal) following.

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“N'interrompez jamais un ennemi qui est en train de faire une erreur.” (Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.) — Napoléon

Posts: 2541 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy
She may not be smart enough to figure out how to fuck.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:

flashguy

some limp dick pajama boi will take a blue pill and we will have them reproducing like rabbits.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
AOC now stands for Asshole of Congress

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Remember facts don’t matter to her. What was the old saying about the most dangerous place to be was between a camera and was it Schumer? Going to have to replace Schumer with AOC. Escobar is learning quickly.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
She needs to be removed from office now. She is a disgrace, an embarrassment and totally not qualified to be in the position she is in. I know this is nothing new but we need to deal with the idiots in our government before there are more.

NONONONONO....we need more like her, she is the gift that keeps on giving Big Grin

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
She should be banned from Texas.

Posts: 22908 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
She needs to be removed from office now. She is a disgrace, an embarrassment and totally not qualified to be in the position she is in. I know this is nothing new but we need to deal with the idiots in our government before there are more.

HELL NO!!
She’s the best thing that’s happened to the GOP in a long time.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

She should be banned from Earth.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
So should Liberal/Progressives from California!

flashguy

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:

flashguy
some limp dick pajama boi will take a blue pill and we will have them reproducing like rabbits.
It'll be this guy...

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:

Jim
I'd be happy to start with Texas. Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:

Jim
I'd be happy to start with Texas. Smile[/QUOTE]

Yeah okay, one small step for America, one giant leap for Texas. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

Big Grin

Thanks for the laugh. 'Cause Ocasio-Cortez says dumber shit.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16698 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post