SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
AOC, D-N.Y., faced backlash for comparing border detention facilities to concentration camps during a June 17 Instagram broadcast and drew criticism from her own party. New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, came out against her comments and called her "wrong" for comparing "entirely different realities."

"I respect her greatly and I feel very close to her in terms of philosophy, but of course she was wrong," he said. "You cannot compare -- what the Nazis did in concentration camps, unfortunately, is without any historical -- I mean, it's a horrible moment in history. There is no way to compare."

".... is without any historical -- I mean...." What was he going to say???

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I respect her greatly and I feel very close to her in terms of philosophy..."
If you can utter those words aloud, you are without any doubt a moron.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Amazon's less-than-zero tax rate is unacceptable.

This idiot and her buddy Creepy Joe will say just about anything. Way to isolate data without actual facts behind it:

quote:
....had $233 billion in revenues in 2018, showed $11 billion in pure profit before taxes, and actually got a tax refund of $129 million, on account of tax losses and credits brought forward from prior years.

In 2018 Amazon paid $1.2MM on book income of ~$11MM. No doubt the lowish rate is due to huge loss carryovers still being used up, from all the years where they also paid no tax but spent a bazillion dollars building a business in America and worldwide.

If they got a refund of $129MM, it's because someone missed on their estimated tax liability big time, and the .gov got to use the money for free for a bit. How about AMZN gets paid by AOC for that??

Financials

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12418 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Amazon is in her sight picture because they made her look bad.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A few days ago, the commie moron posted these images of her "at a detention facility" on her Twitter page

When actually, she was staging pics at a parking lot.

forensic anthropology salary 2017

She could easily get a job at CNN.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Always On Crazy or Asylum Occupant Cortez?

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

I like ass-ole of Congress

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
A few days ago, the commie moron posted these images of her "at a detention facility" on her Twitter page

When actually, she was staging pics at a parking lot.

She could easily get a job at CNN.

From those pictures, sure looks like the bitch gets emotional over an empty parking lot.

Fucking phony.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

I like ass-ole of Congress

Another Occasional Cortex

Posts: 11846 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Photo-Op Alexandria.

Phony of the Year... Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Photo-Op Alexandria.

Phony of the Year... Roll Eyes

To be fair, she may still be a bit fragile after the trauma of discovering a garbage disposer in her sink.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A video break down of AOC's pictures and Allysa Milano's diatribe at the gate.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Watson is awesome.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Help me with this. When her photos came out I thought it was mentioned they were taken in the last few days. Can anyone confirm this?

Now it turns out the photos were taken last year during her campaign for Congress.

Snopes with their typical leftist bias, calls this “false.” Their reasoning is extremely strained: “The roadway leading to the encampment was closed off to news media and protesters. “Obviously,” he said, “there weren’t kids two feet away.” So why the tears and angst?

https://www.westernjournal.com...-photo-shoot-really/
https://flagandcross.com/confi...ility-its-revealing/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch...c-empty-parking-lot/

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“A Holocaust survivor is demanding that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez be removed from Congress for ‘spreading anti-Semitism, hatred, and stupidity’ after she said migrant detention centers were ‘concentration camps.’

Ed Mosberg, 93, of Morris Plains, New Jersey, blasted the Democratic congresswoman representing Queens and the Bronx on Saturday.

‘The people on the border aren’t forced to be there - they go there on their own will,’ he told the New York Post.

‘If someone doesn’t know the difference, either they’re playing [plain?] stupid or they just don’t care.’…”

https://mol.im/a/7196395

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
all those photos that showed AOC crying over the kids at a detention center...

it was parking lot with a car...not a kid in sight

now the photographer wants all the photos removed from the net as its putting AOC in a bad light - she can't even get a worst actress nomination for this one

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post