SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Hope Para is well. I have been needing his "cool blue waters" postings.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Maybe he's a poll worker and busy counting votes in Georgia. Hopefully he's okay.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I've noticed Para's absence for a while too, even before the election. I hope he's well and just somewhere pleasant relaxing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ridewv,

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7098 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I've no doubt Para is taking a breather because of the election. I recall having the same thought when Obama was re-elected.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
'

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I too had noticed. Hope all is well Para.

Posts: 11387 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Hopefully you're enjoying a refreshing drink on a beach somewhere.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm really glad to see that everyone is behaving themselves, no troubles and no worries. I'm sure Para is glad and proud of that.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
He may not be posting, but bet your sweet ass he's looking.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
DON'T ASK. He will respond when he is ready.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Para is just fine - we swapped emails earlier - he is just taking a short break because he is in the same boat as everyone else

just waiting it out and not into speculating

Bump

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending good thoughts your way Para. That is from my heart. Take Care.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Para-noia the Destroyer

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to lie. I'm missing him right now.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
I'm not going to lie. I'm missing him right now.

As do many of us I'm sure.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16217 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I cannot find the post as I am not so great at using our search feature, but I remember Para stating that after an election, he was really tired and just needed to step away for a brief time.

He takes things to heart. I know he has put all of his hope for this country in the election and to have to spend days waiting to find out what is going to happen and what the fate of our country will be, has to take the energy out of the man.

I think the best thing we can do, is to keep our heads up, and treat everyone with courtesy and respect. If we can all hang out and post, and give him a little time so he doesn’t have to moderate this forum, I’m sure it would be appreciated by him.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the best thing we can do, is to keep our heads up, and treat everyone with courtesy and respect. If we can all hang out and post, and give him a little time so he doesn’t have to moderate this forum, I’m sure it would be appreciated by him.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also suggest following his earlier posts and stop opening all these new election threads.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

Exactly. I think the folks that have been members here for a long time understand how Para likes to guide this ship.

I suggest that we gently and collectively adjust the rudder with our posts to keep things on course until the Captain returns to the bridge.

All hands on deck!

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I quoted Beancooker. He said it. Arrest him! Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post