SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elijah Cummings dead at 68
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elijah Cummings dead at 68 Login/Join 
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
I did not agree with his politics but I admired his courage in the civil rights movement

The Baltimore situation is guaranteed to bring another liberal to replace him. I wish peace to his family.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Simply an opportunity to take out some garbage in DC. He will not be missed.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
^^^ Truer words have never been spoken in his case. I believe Trump will be elected by a good margin

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I wonder how this bitter corrupt man felt about assuredly knowing his passing would be celebrated by many. Likely outwardly his response would be "screw those sons of bitches" it must not have been a good feeling.

This implies he had a reasoned view of his work and knew his actions supported evil. Maybe he didn't and he considered himself superman.

Its amazing his health problems were successfully hidden and for what reason? I'm sure the dem operative lame stream media knew it and covered for him. (unless it was reported and I missed I) I wonder if Donald Trump knew it when he told the scathing truth about how cummings has failed his district, a rat infested shithole.

His cause of death is not being clearly described, but generalized, which might imply they aren't disclosing the truth. Basically they are saying he died from "bad health" No shit.

Found this: "As per his congressional office, the politician died of “complications concerning longstanding health challenges.”"

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
I wonder how this bitter corrupt man felt about assuredly knowing his passing would be celebrated by many. Likely outwardly his response would be "screw those sons of bitches" it must not have been a good feeling.

This implies he had a reasoned view of his work and knew his actions supported evil. Maybe he didn't and he considered himself superman.

Its amazing his health problems were successfully hidden and for what reason? I'm sure the dem operative lame stream media knew it and covered for him. (unless it was reported and I missed I) I wonder if Donald Trump knew it when he told the scathing truth about how cummings has failed his district, a rat infested shithole.

His cause of death is not being clearly described, but generalized, which might imply they aren't disclosing the truth. Basically they are saying he died from "bad health" No shit.

Found this: "As per his congressional office, the politician died of “complications concerning longstanding health challenges.”"
Even his death is a democrat coverup.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any rumor on what he died from ? I find it odd they wouldn't say he died of heart disease, diabetic complications, etc...

MDS

Posts: 376 | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harleysbluff:
Any rumor on what he died from ? I find it odd they wouldn't say he died of heart disease, diabetic complications, etc...

MDS

I read he had his aortic valve operated on in 2017, and possibly there were complications due to an infection. I'm sure there's more to the story than that, or they would be more forthcoming. Maybe murky is the only mode they know.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harleysbluff:

Trump Derangement Syndrome, TDS. Trump causes liberal heads to explode.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Bury him face down or he’ll claw his way out of the grave.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bushpilot:
I did not agree with his politics but I admired his courage in the civil rights movement

The Baltimore situation is guaranteed to bring another liberal to replace him. I wish peace to his family.

Civil rights? Excuse my language but he didn't do jack shit. Working to expand voter fraud sure, I'll give him that. He played that card but name me something he actually did.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump Derangement Syndrome, TDS. Trump causes liberal heads to explode.

From another thread related to water filters.
The product description for one of the items included the following line.
Gave me a chuckle. Smile
quote:

Guaranteed to remove chemicals (i.e. chlorine), taste and odors. *Please note that the system is NOT designed for TDS removal

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:

"

It is common in business to hide health issues of an owner especially when that business revolves around the skills and or talent of said owner. He was a congressman and he was in the business of making money via graft and campaigning. Who is going to give to someone with one foot in the grave?

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:

The horse is a GDC as well.

Given his talent at graft, Horace Greeley's observation that "Not all Democrats are horse thieves, but all horse thieves are Democrats" seems appropriate here. Don't blame the damn horse, he was just stolen and given to the now good Democrat.

As for who is next, we do have a long list of thieving democrats to select from. I liked the suggestion that she is next, not being specific as to which she we were dooming. I'm not particular because off the top of my head, I'd settle for RBG, HRC, or that bitch who happens to be Speaker. Its not fair to the country to only remove 2 of the 3. All could die with great benefit to the people.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Don't be surprised if his name pops up that he voted in 2020.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Submitted his "absentee ballot", as it were...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The man was reportedly signing subpoenas for Trump's impeachment from his deathbed.

I held off, but I'll say it now. What a piece of shit.

My thoughts exactly. Most people would be repenting or praying on their death bed but not this idiot. Let's ride the black pit of hatred to the bitter end.

Can a death bed subpoena even be legal seeing how he probably wasn't of sound mind? Oh wait, he's a Democrat. He probably pre-signed a bunch of blank ones for them to use.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
i believe it was Mark Twain who said, I've never wished anyone dead, but I've read some obituaries with great pleasure.

"I didn't attend the funereal, but I sent a nice letter approving of it." Mark Twain

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
It's remotely possible that no specific cause of death has been reported because they don't really know what it was. Medical science is good, but not perfect. Where there are multiple possibilities, the specific cause may be elusive.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post