SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I really didn't want the yogurt
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I really didn't want the yogurt Login/Join 
posted
So, decided to get a yogurt out of the fridge. The little containers that are hooked together, you know, you just snap them apart?

I grab one and try to snap it loose from the rest. Nope, damn the spurts open, out into the fridge and onto my shirt and the floor. Then I manage to step in it, almost falling and smearing it.

Get out the mop bucket. Put it on the floor in front of the sink and pull out the kitchen faucet (the kind with about a 3' hose) and turn on the water. Of course, I missed the bucket.

Finally, get the water and the yogurt cleaned up. Take the bucket outside and dumped it, right on the dog I didn't see. He looked at me "What the hell did I do?".

I apologized to him and went back to the fridge. Looked in at the yogurt.

Got a glass, two cubes and some Eagle Rare.

Bourbon is better for you, lowers the blood pressure.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Fido needs a steak after that.

Posts: 11846 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He got a left over burger.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
This is like a scene from I Love Lucy.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Modern packaging sucks. As far as yogurt goes, I often reach into the fridge with a pocket knife and cut the dohickeys apart. Doesn't always work well. Once had to get stitches.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SkyOtter
posted Hide Post
You gotta remember, yoghurt has live cultures. And they want to kill you.

------------------------------------------------------
There are two types of people in this world: Those who need closure,

Posts: 2561 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SkyOtter:

did not know that.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stay out of the kitchen!

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Weaklings!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I think I can now be glad that I don't like yogurt (or any other form of cultured/clabbered milk). I won't have this problem.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SkyOtter:

Ahhhh.

posted Hide Post
Oh, you picked a package of the new diet yogurt. That's not a design flaw. That is exactly how it is supposed to work. A little negative reinforcement goes a long way.

Take you dog for instance. I bet he is a little more leery of you for the rest of the day. Probably will find a new place to hang out in the backyard too.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

Damn Yogurt!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Nope, damn the spurts open, out into the fridge and onto my shirt and the floor. Then I manage to step in it, almost falling and smearing it.

Just lick it up.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:

Damn Yogurt!

We were about 1 step away from that. Nice poster.

Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
What about these dolphin friendly six pack rings? Heysus de christo dem bitches are stout!

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Culvers has yogurt. They will hand it to you.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

Got a glass, two cubes and some Eagle Rare.

Bourbon is better for you, lowers the blood pressure.

According to my Doctor it will also RAISE your HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol that cleans your veins and arteries).

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Sounds like resistentialism to me.
resistentialism 

resistentialism (ri-zis-TEN-shul-iz-um) noun

The theory that inanimate objects demonstrate hostile behavior toward us.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I've done my share of cursing modern packaging. I buy jalapeño cream cheese at my Bristol Farms supermarket. It's excellent, but I need a vice grip pliers AND an ordinary pliers to get the plastic lid off the plastic tub. I don't know how little old ladies manage.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post