SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Orguss,
You ain't quite right.
Smile

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
What this thread needs, is moar...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43883 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's morse code cat! Morris code cat? Dit da cat?

What a ham!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I love that this thread still persists after three years. I can't have a cat due to allergies in my household, so this thread is my vicarious cat fix.

Orguss and animated cat Gifs are a potent combination.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Trumps cat..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I just wonder if Milliron has had enough cat pictures yet? It doesn't really matter, because he's going to get more.

I find it somewhat hilarious that the two most popular threads on a site call "SIGForum" are about Glocks and cats.

quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
I love that this thread still persists after three years. I can't have a cat due to allergies in my household, so this thread is my vicarious cat fix.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
My god your gifs break my internet.

Here's an oldie but goodie:

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

The cat is the most valuable thing in that picture

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Cats have the strangest seating/resting positions. Here is Splash's morning observation position:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43883 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I can't remember if these have been posted before...if the have...worth a repeat...

If not...enjoy Smile

Dear Kitten,

http://youtu.be/G4Sn91t1V4g

http://youtu.be/3yNSF7ljOoU

http://youtu.be/aBrSvHPY1NQ

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
AAaaahhhh, nothing like a pile of warm laundry to snooze the afternoon away!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post