SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
^^^I can't stop watching this!

When the cat in the jeep gives the OK nod... It's cracking me up. Big Grin

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8285 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Prepare yourself, AWWWWWWWWWWW moment coming.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
^^^I can't stop watching this!

When the cat in the jeep gives the OK nod... It's cracking me up. Big Grin

Totally agree, too damned funny.

Thanks Orguss for posting this one.

Posts: 5202 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Check out the guys Instagram page. It's full of short videos.

https://instagram.com/aaronsanimals/

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

These two must be related. Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
That's a big cat.

Posts: 11157 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
That's a big cat.

A Savannah.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17705 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44508 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Haha! Perfect! Big Grin

Posts: 17705 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The journey is
the destination.
Picture of newcatwalt
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------------
Life is tough... it's tougher if you're stupid.

Posts: 982 | Location: Las Vegas / Henderson, NV | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful cat.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44508 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The journey is
the destination.
Picture of newcatwalt
posted Hide Post
Thanks -- his name is Newcat - he passed away about three years ago. I'll never forget him....

-------------------------------------------
Life is tough... it's tougher if you're stupid.

Posts: 982 | Location: Las Vegas / Henderson, NV | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

“Oh look at me, I’m a dog and I bark at anything that moves..ruff, ruff, ruff..”

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Looks like a baboon face on the side of the cat.

No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Aw, I bet that poor kitten has cerebellar hypoplasia. It's a neurological problem and the animal walks like it's drunk or really wobbly.

Posts: 2696 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Mary crashed hard:

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post