SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I hate being staffed in triage...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I hate being staffed in triage... Login/Join 
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
My wife told me of the time when a woman came in to the ER wearing a full length raincoat.

Not a big deal...until it was revealed there was a full grown GSD inside the coat with her!

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Regarding the stripper...there are some snatches (sorry!!) of things I remember from med school that are hard to explain to people outside the medical community....it was advised by the attending to explain to women who pleasure themselves with a coke bottle or the like that they should really cut out the bottom of the coke bottle, to avoid suction and the attendant complications.
Sorry again. Eek Eek

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post