SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Been awhile, some new stuff.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Been awhile, some new stuff. Login/Join 
Bearded Sailor
Picture of DocSteve
posted

Ruger Takedown. Volquartsen forend, Harris bi-pod, Nikon glass, Tactical Solutions hider.

22/45 Lite. Houge grips, Holo Sun red dot, Tactical Solutions extended charging handle, spring loaded magazine base plate and flash hider.

"How far are you willing to go to protect the USA?...
As far as you'll let me."

Posts: 5962 | Location: Fla | Registered: April 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bearded Sailor
Picture of DocSteve
posted Hide Post
Dammit. Cant figure out thus image hosting site.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Fla | Registered: April 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bearded Sailor
Picture of DocSteve
posted Hide Post

Bearded Sailor
Picture of DocSteve
posted Hide Post

10mm SigTacops and 938.

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Doc, on the hosting site, when you grab the image tag, is there an area to adjust the size of the image?

In Flickr, which is what I use, I can adjust the size and it makes the necessary changes to the tag.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DocSteve:
Dammit. Cant figure out thus image hosting site.
Try PostImage.org. The re-sizing is very clear and easy to use.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post