SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Upgraded my ride.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upgraded my ride. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Take your time in the rain.....and if the thought hasn't crossed your mind already....go and take a high performance driving school. You can wring more out of the core that way and learn how she performs, feels at the edge and how to safely recover from it.

Posts: 583 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I can't believe it's been almost a year since I bought this thing. I looked at the odometer and realized that I put over 19,000 miles on it since I picked it up!

I've gotten better at shifting (figured out up shifting pretty quickly, still working on down shifting/engine braking). I have noticed that as I get better behind the wheel my fuel mileage gets worse and worse (who'd have thought that as performance goes up fuel economy would go down Razz ). My biggest issue seems to be my love of combat boots as everyday work wear, and the obvious things that does to my clutch foot.

I'm debating on what exactly the future holds for this thing. I'm definitely going to keep it, but there are a number of ideas running through my mind regarding super/turbo, transmission/clutch replacement, and radio replacement. I have plenty of ideas, but a lot of them require me to have a second car per my own rules.

I want to do a HPDE but I'm going to have to travel because nobody seems to have a performance driving school near here.

Memphians, of you see a yellow BOSS 302 with license plate "VULRATH," come say hi.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vulrath,

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Or if you are in Nashvegas, and see a White 21 Coyote lic MIXOLYD , holler!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR RIDE !

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Sybo, I'm in the Nashville area a few times a year. I've got friends that I visit in Ashland City, Lebanon, Old Hickory, and Mt Juliet. We'll have to connect and grab a beer or something equivalent.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Awesomeness

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post