SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Portrait B&W with the Pentax 645z
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portrait B&W with the Pentax 645z Login/Join 
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted
So I shot a friend's daughter's senior photos.

This is one I took inside the house. Converted to black and white.

Pentax 645z with 55mm 1:2.8 lens

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Love a nice B&W portrait.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
good stuff

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2257 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. We don't get to see enough good B&W, especially in the digital age.

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The (sun)light source is very effective. As is both dogs looking at something of interest toward our left.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent! True art.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I used to shoot 645 and 6X7.
I had a Bronica ETRS and a Mamiya RB67.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post