SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Recovered stolen gun
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recovered stolen gun Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
If I ever get my PPQ back, I'll post it up. Stolen 5 years ago.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tiger 2 Tank
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's great. Yes, keep the property room marks. Get a copy of the case narrative too! Keep them all together. It looks like a 2015 case. You can read what happened if you get a copy of the case narrative. It would be a neat thing to have someday with all that together I would think.

Posts: 968 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Some of the guns stolen from cars are a result of "gun free" zones.

"Oh, I can't legally carry in that mall, I better leave it in the car."

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post