SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    ?? what hosting site does everybody like
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

?? what hosting site does everybody like Login/Join 
Picture of IndianaMike
posted
Well i was using post image but i still can not get on it .
so i am going to switch hosting sites .
i used photobucket then the ads went off the grid so i switched

Posts: 1599 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:

What kind of problem are you having with PostImage? (works fine for me)

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30627 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Me too.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I am using imgur and have no complaints at all.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9361 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'm sure everybody has their favorites both free and fee based. Many years ago when I was an avid dslr user I switched from the free Photobucket and opened a Zenfolio account which has been excellent for my needs. It has always been $25 a year but fine with their offerings for that. YMMV

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

it will not let me connect.
It gives me a Warning of my connection is not Secure

Posts: 1599 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
For my own pictures I just use Flickr because I have a subscription there (and 46,000 photos) and it doesn't cost any more to do that. However, I'm not allowed to post photos there that are not my own. For those I've used several free sites in the past, but the most recent has been ImgBB.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

it will not let me connect.
It gives me a Warning of my connection is not Secure
Ah, I get warnings like that from some sites when I use the Safari browser on a Mac. There is a link in the warning that I can click on to see the alleged problem, and I can over-ride the warning. Alternatively, I can use a different browser, and will not get the warning.

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies in your browser? I try to clear history for the specific site. That frequently clears a problem, although login information may need to be re-entered.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30627 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
here is the warning i am getting
https://postimg.cc/logout

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That just comes up with the "you've been logged out" page at Postimages. It's your browser throwing up the warning.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
imgur

Posts: 2210 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
That just comes up with the "you've been logged out" page at Postimages. It's your browser throwing up the warning.

I am NOT an I.T. Guru but i did try to get on the website using several different devise's and it is still giving the same warning. BUT thanks for the Suggestion