SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Some new chocolates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some new chocolates Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
I hadn't felt the urge to do any chocolate work in a while, but I saw something like this by a Beverly Hills chocolatier and thought it would be fun to replicate.

It's a dark chocolate hazelnut gianduja and a white chocolate hazelnut gianduja topped with a 36% milk chocolate and a 24k gold leaf decor. They are simple but tasty and, I think, rather eye-catching.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Wowzer! You do any mail order?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Very nice work there!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a really nice,classy treat. Great job

Posts: 6864 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I'll pay for shipping.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Lovely

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous. Sounds delicious.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Soooooo uh where in Florida are you exactly? I am ummmm asking for a friend.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Those look great

That's just for fun? That's not something you do professionally?

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Generous Karma! I'm in!

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post