SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Airport street photography
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airport street photography Login/Join 
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted
I've been photographing airliners for awhile and started dabbling in trying to show the whole picture and airport experience. So I've added a new album with some street photography style photos in and around the airport terminals. It's some of my favorite stuff to shoot now. Although it's taking some getting used to as people are more on edge in an airport (Especially around here) when it comes to anything that's even slightly out of the ordinary. Here is a link to my site that has the photos. I'd post them here directly but there's a ton and I don't want to bog down people's browsers with a few dozen full res images. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

https://www.ryanjphotos.com/Ai...nternational-Airport

Posts: 6352 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Nice presentation Ryan are u on Flickr? went into instagram

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2266 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
That's good stuff, thanks for sharing!

Posts: 8687 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:

I'm not on Flickr and I've neglected my instagram a bit. It was just for fire photos but I haven't made it to one in awhile. I had been using a Canon 90D and I just upgraded to an R8 so that has inspired me to get out more, so hopefully I'll hit more incidents as well.

quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:

Thank you!

Posts: 6352 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
thanks for sharing
nice photos

Posts: 1605 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
My most modern camera is my Nikon D700 followed by F100 F70 and F4.
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:

I'm not on Flickr and I've neglected my instagram a bit. It was just for fire photos but I haven't made it to one in awhile. I had been using a Canon 90D and I just upgraded to an R8 so that has inspired me to get out more, so hopefully I'll hit more incidents as well.

quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:

Thank you!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2266 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post