Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

35MM Film Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
Just bought a minty Niokn F5 to go with my Minty F4.
I use The Darkroom for developing.
Will post some pics soon as I figure out how to attach.
Eek

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2253 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WERA49
posted Hide Post
Good find. I also have both of the cameras.

Rob
NRA Life Member

Posts: 545 | Location: OH | Registered: March 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
https://www.flickr.com/photos/...98371/in/dateposted/
most of my stuff digital and 35mm

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2253 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Great pics, especially the black and white ones. I'm guessing you had a red or yellow filter on to get those nice dark skies?

By the way, I just bought an F4S last week, but I haven't taken it out yet.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir I have a 2 vintage brass NIKON R60s a 52MM and a 62MM, my yellow hardly ever gets used.

I bought an MB-20 for the F4s make it into an F4 not so much weight to lug around Smile

I keep thinking about selling the minty F5 with numbered box!!!! manual big grin and getting an F100 again.But....
Do u develop your film or send it in? I use The Darkroom.

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
Yes Sir I have a 2 vintage brass NIKON R60s a 52MM and a 62MM, my yellow hardly ever gets used.

I bought an MB-20 for the F4s make it into an F4 not so much weight to lug around Smile

I keep thinking about selling the minty F5 with numbered box!!!! manual big grin and getting an F100 again.But....
Do u develop your film or send it in? I use The Darkroom.

I only shoot black and white, so I just process it myself. I think the F4s is about at my limit for how much automation I can handle - my heart is really with the manual focus/manual wind cameras like the F3 etc. I like the F4 and my F100, but the older cameras really speak to me - they remind me of when I was younger and learning photography back in the early 80's

I've been thinking about getting the MB-20 as well just to cut down on the weight and I don't really need the speed of the MB-21.

Do you process your own film? Between the F4 and the F5, which do you prefer?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I use The Darkroom all my films have not got the time to develop yet.
I just paid $100 for a minty MB-20 from japan including post and tax.
I prefer my F4 over the 5 I have some AI-S lenses and like the fact that the F4 uses MATRIX METERING on manual ai-s lenses only my D700 has that feature as well.
Also tried to post a photo of the F4 from Flickr but it filled the screen HUGE doing something wrong.

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
its HUGE!!!!! I will delete when I figure out how to resize it Eek Deleted the photo the following looks better.

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
MB-20 by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
You have a good eye. How do you convert the film photos to digital for posting?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Scanner.

Posts: 4979 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
straight from the CD I get sent

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
F100 Rollei 80S retro R25 filter- by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Coonan B, S&W 1076, by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr
My Coonan and my old S&W 1076

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Freedom Towers Kuwait by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr
Worked for a contract company fixing freighters

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG