SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
I photographed dedication

It’s a two hour, 120 mile, round trip from our house in Michigan to the nearest pool as well as $25 in gas, and $5 a day to use the pool. My 15 year old son said he wants to be ready for high school season which starts the first week of August which is also the week we get back to Florida.

You got it, son.

Good on your son. My brother is an AAU and high school coach and, believe me, he approves of that message Wink

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Trieste and ALVIN

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Finished putting it together, went to the farm to function test the binary trigger & zero

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
My dog found this Great Basin Rattle Snake on the patio. I gave him a few squirts of water to get moving and then picked him up with kitchen tongs and relocated away from the yard. He was about 18" long, great markings.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^
That'd be a great hatband, removal of innards recommended. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
And then after that the Moon came out. It was a productive night.

quote:

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Caught some lightning the other night while out smoking a cigar:

Posts: 13044 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Maybe I should start a Moon thread, like I did with Rainier.

quote:

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
^^^yes. But allow others to contribute.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3996 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Let's go fishing!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Today felt a little like Christmas. First the gunshop called, wasn't expecting that until Monday, then my new camera came in, and I got a holster and mag carrier from Midway (not pictured, also the order they cancelled my mags on because they couldn't get it here before the 1st Roll Eyes ).

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Farting around with my new camera, playing with the smartphone connection thingy, here's Jupiter.

quote:

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
My dog found this Great Basin Rattle Snake on the patio. I gave him a few squirts of water to get moving and then picked him up with kitchen tongs and relocated away from the yard. He was about 18" long, great markings.

Very pretty! Now that my wife and I live in Arizona, I'm excited about seeing some other types of rattlesnakes. Where I lived in So. Ca, we only had Southern Pacific and Red Diamond species locally. I'm hoping in particular to see an example of the Blacktailed rattlesnake, which IMHO is one of the most beautiful members of the family in our state. Almost four years now in the state and I'm still looking!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

If you aren't already in the business, I think you'd make a great professional photographer! Great composition!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Very pretty! Now that my wife and I live in Arizona, I'm excited about seeing some other types of rattlesnakes. Where I lived in So. Ca, we only had Southern Pacific and Red Diamond species locally. I'm hoping in

Where I live (a few miles NW of Wickenburg), the primary rattlers we see are Mojaves, with a few WDs. Go a few miles in any direction, and it is mostly WDs. I have never seen the Black Tail. Now for pretty snakes, we have more than a few King snakes and Sonoran Desert Gopher snakes. A rather large specimen of the latter visited our front porch last week, while I was sitting out there reading.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Very pretty! Now that my wife and I live in Arizona, I'm excited about seeing some other types of rattlesnakes. Where I lived in So. Ca, we only had Southern Pacific and Red Diamond species locally. I'm hoping in

Where I live (a few miles NW of Wickenburg), the primary rattlers we see are Mojaves, with a few WDs. Go a few miles in any direction, and it is mostly WDs. I have never seen the Black Tail. Now for pretty snakes, we have more than a few King snakes and Sonoran Desert Gopher snakes. A rather large specimen of the latter visited our front porch last week, while I was sitting out there reading.

We get the WDs, the one's I've seen have been pretty large. I think the Mojave are a little south for us, more on the AZ/UT line. I love the Gopher snakes, they look like a rattler, act like one, yet are pretty docile. We do have California Kings and Red Racers but don't see often.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Nothing fancy here, just a modern musket.

quote:

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13420 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post