SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of omega5
posted Hide Post
Love old covered bridges.
Dano

Tet survivor 68-69
Retired LEO 41 years
NRA PATRON Life Member

Posts: 70 | Location: East TN | Registered: October 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3642 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Up She Comes. by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr

using my old tokina 500mm rmc f/8 lens

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2401 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
I painted my front door for some South Texas curb appeal yesterday, and since its 80+ degrees out I figured I'd plant some petunias.

I pray they live a life full of bloom, but I'll take any help I can get.

Next step is painting the concrete and adding some tile on the risers.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
A mating pair of bluebirds showed up on my back porch yesterday. Hoping they will use one of my bird houses for a nest. The male was shy but the female stayed put for a few minutes.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10568 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Model 63 • shipped April 1981
Model 64-2 • shipped September 1981

Posts: 4177 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Aint they wonderful..
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
A mating pair of bluebirds showed up on my back porch yesterday. Hoping they will use one of my bird houses for a nest. The male was shy but the female stayed put for a few minutes.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2401 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4177 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
waiting for the results by Scopophobia, on Flickr

The other thing I shoot!!!

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Commonwealth Graves in Arcadia FL by Scopophobia, on Flickr

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Took a drive out through the country this afternoon.

50mpg along the path; still a tick over 40 by the time I got home. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13851 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Tokina rmc 500mm f/8 manual focus mirror lens.
Not so speedy!! by Scopophobia, on Flickr

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Took a drive out through the country this afternoon.

50mpg along the path; still a tick over 40 by the time I got home. Cool

Klaus is treating you well!

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Its Lubber Season 4 males and a female.
its Lubber Season by Scopophobia, on Flickr

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

How often do we see an Renault R5 Turbo out and about? Not often around here, that's for sure, even on a trailer.

It's a crummy pic -- I had to grab it "on the run."

God bless America.

Posts: 13851 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I saw this character twice yesterday -- once at the Waffle House, and again at the grocery store.

God bless America.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
When do you see a Renault 5, at all? Turbo is a bonus.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15967 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I've never seen one in person before.
In front of this same house just a few days later sat one of these covered transporter rigs. I'm way curious what they brought off of it.

God bless America.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
My grandparent had one when my dad was just starting to drive, a 5, not a turbo.
He didn't have a lot of positive things to say about it.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15967 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post