SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

An American Odd Couple - 'Rick' & 'Little Gaston'

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Crummy cell phone pic, but neat topic. It's a Nissan Figaro, one of about 50 in a warehouse I visited today. There were only 20,000 of them made, and the owner has a hundred or more of them. Most I saw today were for sale, with prices from $17k to $45k; two were not for sale and covered. There were also a half-dozen or so Nissan S-Cargo vans there, along with a three-warehouse collection of cars, everything from a '40 Ford to a Renault Alpine to a pair of Dodge Vipers and a Honda Vamos. (Yeah, look that one up. Big Grin )

There was a pristine '91 Nissan Maxima, a '62 Sedan DeVille, a stack of new Daihatsu HiJet minitrucks, a sweet '66 Olds 442, and the Ford Starliner that Goober sold to Aunt Bea in the Andy Griffith series, among roughly 300 other vehicles. I didn't go out to the back lot to look around, but should have. I'll go back.

God bless America.

Posts: 13501 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Just a couple of my freshly assembled Fuck You, Bob rifles.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Crummy cell phone pic, but neat topic. It's a Nissan Figaro, one of about 50 in a warehouse I visited today.

Interesting hobby someone has, mass collecting Pike Factory cars. I've always kinda like that quirky Figaro, but it would've look way cooler slammed with a set of 13" Minilites or Halibrand mags installed. JDM retro, baby...

Thanks for sharing.

-MG

Posts: 1989 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Not a pic but a quick video. 124 gr Speer Gold Dot 9 mm from P320 XCompact vs expired Diet Mt. Dew.

9 mm vs Diet Mt. Dew

Sunlight was in the right spot to get a reflection from the bullet en route.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
And then one day, he was shootin' at some food, up from the ground, come a bubblin' Dew.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
And then one day, he was shootin' at some food, up from the ground, come a bubblin' Dew.. Big Grin

I wish Wink I should have been a NASCAR driver to get an endorsement deal from those guys.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
quote:
Crummy cell phone pic, but neat topic. It's a Nissan Figaro, one of about 50 in a warehouse I visited today.

Interesting hobby someone has, mass collecting Pike Factory cars. I've always kinda like that quirky Figaro, but it would've look way cooler slammed with a set of 13" Minilites or Halibrand mags installed. JDM retro, baby...

Thanks for sharing.

Neat car, have seen 1 or 2 pop up here in Houston for sale.
Autozam AZ1 would he my choice for JDM Kei car [don't recall if the Figaro was a kei], or a Cappuccino.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15322 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Duck?
Waiting for the bus with my daughter & kept hearing it.
30x zoom on my Samsung S23

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15322 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Don't mind me, just making ribs at 0200.

quote:

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Had some thunderstorms here last night.

quote:

Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
So I got a chance to play with my macro lens

It was a great day for pictures with the heavy dew out...

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
These are from the other day, I just got around to getting them off the camera today.

quote:

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
A while back someone had visited Matt's Towing and posted a couple of pictures. We had visitors last week and my buddy, Henry, wanted to visit. Matt's is only a few miles from my house but I hadn't stopped before. The crew is very nice, got to take a few pictures.

The Morvair was in the shop, didn't get any pictures. We went back a couple of days later to exchange a t-shirt and Matt was pulling in as we were leaving, driving a later year Corvair.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post