SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Redwing's 1st Gun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redwing's 1st Gun Login/Join 
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted
I have had the good fortune to know Redwing since she was about 8 years old. She has been my range buddy for just as long. When she was 8 she started out with my Kahr CW9. Fast forward a bit and my CW9 is now her CW9. She is a natural lefty but shoots well with either hand. Not my kid but I am proud just the same.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That’s pretty awesome.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
She is a good young woman, and lucky to have you for a friend.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 18032 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Makes me smile! Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice gesture. Everybody can appreciate a fast Kahr. Big Grin

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vero8:
Fast forward a bit and my CW9 is now her CW9.

I'd hate to have a gun taken from me, but that's got to be the coolest way for it to happen!

I'm glad you two have a great time!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Feels good to do a karma,this is how you make sure the ones you care about will always remember you .
I know how you liked this gun and what you did is a wonderful thing.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
That is AWESOME!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Good work, Vero8!

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Feels good to do a karma,this is how you make sure the ones you care about will always remember you .
I know how you liked this gun and what you did is a wonderful thing.

-----------
I remember shooting this gun and one of your 1911s with her at your house. good times.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Well done Sir!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Very nice gesture. Everybody can appreciate a fast Kahr. Big Grin

Big Grin

Posts: 494 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post