SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Not sure I like the Glock 19....yet! ;)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not sure I like the Glock 19....yet! ;) Login/Join 
Picture of gfd37-3
posted

Posts: 1567 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
It's ok, the G-19 will grow on you! Smile

Seriously though, the G-19 is really a modern day classic.

What generations are yours?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gfd37-3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
It's ok, the G-19 will grow on you! Smile

Seriously though, the G-19 is really a modern day classic.

What generations are yours?

All are gen 3, the one on top is early model (I think)

Posts: 1567 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gfd37-3:

All are gen 3, the one on top is early model (I think)

Yep. The top one has a two pin frame, so it's an early Gen 3.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I put off trying Glorps again for years (my first was a G27 in the mid-90s. Not a good Glock to start with, IMO. Sold it by 2000, maybe before).

Now the G19 and I are like peas and carrots. All day, every day.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I've owned a LOT of different guns including many many Sigs, HKs and variants of 1911s etc. I've settled on ONE Glock 19. I think I need another. But I don't think I need something else. Amazing platform and amazing value.

Posts: 11356 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The top one is a Gen 2.5.

tp

Posts: 908 | Location: TX | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I had bought one from a retired NYPD buddy of mine for a song, something like 300.00. I shot it well, but just couldnt dig on the grip angle. Traded it even up for a Sig P228, which is a trade Ill make all day long. Never went back but receintly bought another polymer, a P320 Carry in .45 ACP. Like it better than the Glock.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Nice trio...I prefer the gen 3 myself. I have two and looking to add a third.

Posts: 1050 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post