SIGforum
Ruger GP100 Match Champion

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/6490006094

March 24, 2022, 12:12 PM
got2hav1
Ruger GP100 Match Champion
Sweet tuned action!







JEREMIAH 33:3
March 24, 2022, 02:19 PM
patw
I really dig it. I had a chance to get one locally,kind of cheap but missed out on it as I had to work. I like the barrel profile.
March 24, 2022, 02:49 PM
got2hav1
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I really dig it. I had a chance to get one locally,kind of cheap but missed out on it as I had to work. I like the barrel profile.


Thanks, I couldn't believe the action not just light it is S&W smooth.


JEREMIAH 33:3
March 24, 2022, 07:38 PM
hi-power man
excellent !


* * * * * * *
High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.
March 26, 2022, 04:17 AM
hberttmank
Very nice!



"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
March 30, 2022, 02:13 PM
robotoid
How did you get rid of the ugly azz billboard markings on your barrel?
March 30, 2022, 02:27 PM
got2hav1
quote:
Originally posted by robotoid:
How did you get rid of the ugly azz billboard markings on your barrel?


Previous owner did that. He had a gunsmith mill off both sides. Looks a ton better !


JEREMIAH 33:3
April 04, 2022, 03:59 AM
92fstech
I love the flats on the side of the barrel, and the half underlug. That a nice looking gun. I have a 2007 vintage standard GP100 4", and it's an absolutely amazing revolver. Very smooth trigger and comfortable to shoot, while being robust enough to safely absorb anything you want to put through it.

I picked up a pre-lock S&W 66 last year. I'd wanted a K-Frame Smith .357 for years, and it's a very nice gun, but when I actually put it to work, I quickly came to the realization that I had the better gun all along in my GP100. They're that good.
April 04, 2022, 10:32 PM
got2hav1
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
I love the flats on the side of the barrel, and the half underlug. That a nice looking gun. I have a 2007 vintage standard GP100 4", and it's an absolutely amazing revolver. Very smooth trigger and comfortable to shoot, while being robust enough to safely absorb anything you want to put through it.


I picked up a pre-lock S&W 66 last year. I'd wanted a K-Frame Smith .357 for years, and it's a very nice gun, but when I actually put it to work, I quickly came to the realization that I had the better gun all along in my GP100. They're that good.


I like how easy they are to disassemble. Simple and effective. Smile


JEREMIAH 33:3
June 10, 2022, 03:16 PM
Rolan_Kraps
I love mine!




Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home
June 19, 2022, 03:52 PM
ArtieS
Wow, that is an outstanding revolver. I have the regular version, and love it.

Rolan Karma'd me a set of Williams Fire Sights for it, and they really put the finish on the package.



"I will fight until Hell freezes over and then fight on the ice."

Captain William Mattingly at the Battle of Bulltown, West Virginia 1863