SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Ruger GP100 Match Champion

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Ruger GP100 Match Champion Login/Join 
Member
Picture of got2hav1
posted
Sweet tuned action!






JEREMIAH 33:3
 
Posts: 2463 | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I really dig it. I had a chance to get one locally,kind of cheap but missed out on it as I had to work. I like the barrel profile.
 
Posts: 5940 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I really dig it. I had a chance to get one locally,kind of cheap but missed out on it as I had to work. I like the barrel profile.


Thanks, I couldn't believe the action not just light it is S&W smooth.


JEREMIAH 33:3
 
Posts: 2463 | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
excellent !


* * * * * * *
High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.
 
Posts: 826 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
posted Hide Post
Very nice!



"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
 
Posts: 9091 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
How did you get rid of the ugly azz billboard markings on your barrel?
 
Posts: 1086 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robotoid:
How did you get rid of the ugly azz billboard markings on your barrel?


Previous owner did that. He had a gunsmith mill off both sides. Looks a ton better !


JEREMIAH 33:3
 
Posts: 2463 | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I love the flats on the side of the barrel, and the half underlug. That a nice looking gun. I have a 2007 vintage standard GP100 4", and it's an absolutely amazing revolver. Very smooth trigger and comfortable to shoot, while being robust enough to safely absorb anything you want to put through it.

I picked up a pre-lock S&W 66 last year. I'd wanted a K-Frame Smith .357 for years, and it's a very nice gun, but when I actually put it to work, I quickly came to the realization that I had the better gun all along in my GP100. They're that good.
 
Posts: 5807 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
I love the flats on the side of the barrel, and the half underlug. That a nice looking gun. I have a 2007 vintage standard GP100 4", and it's an absolutely amazing revolver. Very smooth trigger and comfortable to shoot, while being robust enough to safely absorb anything you want to put through it.


I picked up a pre-lock S&W 66 last year. I'd wanted a K-Frame Smith .357 for years, and it's a very nice gun, but when I actually put it to work, I quickly came to the realization that I had the better gun all along in my GP100. They're that good.


I like how easy they are to disassemble. Simple and effective. Smile


JEREMIAH 33:3
 
Posts: 2463 | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Ruger GP100 Match Champion

© SIGforum 2022