SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    All I need is love and a Dog - Post your shots of Man WITH his best friend...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All I need is love and a Dog - Post your shots of Man WITH his best friend... Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
My best friend Dakota

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig229owner
posted Hide Post

This is Ranger... 1/2 Lab, 1/4 GSP, 1/4 English Pointer... His first time on real birds. Pointed and retrieved them all. Around 10 months & 95lbs in this pic...

Posts: 801 | Registered: July 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
casey was a good dog she was thrown from a moving car in front of my wife at 4 weeks old we had her for 13 years
image sharing sites

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
"I said stop watching TV and scratch my belly."

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Seems to be a bunch of mistreated dogs owned by forum members here Wink

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 987 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Wow!! I didnt know Mastifs came in digicam!

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Wow!! I didnt know Mastifs came in digicam!

Brother in law calls her "camo dog" LOL.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
me and my boy Otis last week

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10446 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the newest member of the staff at the knife farm. this is Uncle Bob, in AL it is pronounced, "UncaBob". he is our very own living, breathing cartoon animal. he makes me laugh every day.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Baby Denali at 1 1/2 years old.
130 pounds of crazy puppy.

Posts: 26 | Registered: February 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
My son is in the Army and when he came home for leave, he promptly took a nap with his buddy.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Taken this evening 3-9-17

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post