SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    “Artsy” gun/knife pics…
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Artsy” gun/knife pics… Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Awesome shots everyone!

12131, if you ever decide to adopt I’m available…

A few more of mine

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^Very nice!^

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
^Very nice!^

Thanks "Z" you're images are always awesome. I don't say it often but they are. I see so many great images in this thread, what great creativity by the members. Without knowing if they're snapped by smartphones or cameras the images are amazing. I still snap using the iPhones but just really get lucky sometimes with just the right lighting and colors. I wish I could do it all the time Smile Great thread 911Boss!

Regards, Will G.

Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
GCE61: Pardon the use of an iPhone, but I sure like how you roll!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Z Knife

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Thank you Pulicords, likewise!

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is a knife only pic that i think came out pretty well.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
UTsig, you are a VERYlucky man to have Two “Carothers” blades. It doesn’t get much better ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Z, are you still snapping those images with the iPhone? I just put in an order for the iPhone 12 Pro thats suppose to have a nifty camera system, we'll see. From your images I'm guessing you have some kind of studio-like light box setup and decent lighting? Great work. And thats to include all the photos in the thread, smartphones or cameras, very well put together compositions and photography all!

Regards, Will G.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

That's a beautiful rose (well, the Python's nice, too Smile ). Sheila's Perfume, maybe?

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:That's a beautiful rose (well, the Python's nice, too Smile ). Sheila's Perfume, maybe?

Joel thanks, it sure looks like one. Honestly I pulled it out of a vase my wife had on the table with a few of these in it. I thought it such a beautiful rose that "if" I got lucky it could enhance the photo for the Gun's and Roses thread some time back.

I can snap maybe 25 images and get lucky just once, just the right lighting and exposure, and mulling, lots of mulling actually Smile

Regards, Will G.

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Thanks just1tym, for 90%+ of my photos I am using a Nikon D7100 with a Nikkor 18-140 lens. I also use natural lighting, both outdoor and indoors with lighting coming through windows for most all pix, iPhone or DSLR. AZ does have good "lighting".

Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post