SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Took a little ride round the Park
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Took a little ride round the Park Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

I'm about 10 minutes from the Schoodic Section of Acadia National Park and needed to take the Ninja for a little ride to get the Stabil mixed and distributed through the fuel system.

I've probably ridden that road a thousand times since 1973 and I still marvel at the beauty.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pics. That looks gorgeous. How are the temps?

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Nice pics. That looks gorgeous. How are the temps?

It was flirting with 60 degrees when I left the house. No breeze to speak of and pleasant riding. Probably would have been a little chilly at 60mph, but the limit in the park is 35.

I play pretty fast and loose with posted limits on the main roads, conditions permitting, but a ticket in the park is a whole other animal. Federal, ya know...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I visited Bar Harbor in 2011 as part of a cruise and we toured Arcadia National Park. There are few pictures of it in this Album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157627442365941/

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post