SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    B&W Photo Thread!
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&W Photo Thread! Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
I had them printed, 16 x 24 on metal ....

Who offers that service?

“The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
— Bertrand Russell

Posts: 44508 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
I had them printed, 16 x 24 on metal ....

Who offers that service?

I use Bayphoto.com for metals, I print quite a few and they have been great. They offer a nice discount for new customers and periodically run sales.

https://www.bayphoto.com/wall-displays/metalprints/

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3016 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
I use Bayphoto.com for metals

Thank you.
And those are beautiful pictures, BTW.

“The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
— Bertrand Russell

Posts: 44508 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Breakfast at sigfreund's:

— Bertrand Russell

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I love Ravens and Crows, can't tell you how many times I've been exploring for ancient rock art and there is a Raven nearby.

Here's another of mine, found this in Cathedral Valley, Capitol Reef N.P.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3016 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Campo, CA near the Railroad Museum...

Posts: 1645 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9376 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The one of the track is another that I could see hanging on my wall; very nice.

— Bertrand Russell

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
The one of the track is another that I could see hanging on my wall; very nice.

Thanks. My wife thought I was nuts when I pulled over to take it. Some of the most uninteresting subjects become interesting when photographed properly.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9376 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Just for funsies I switched to B&W while playing around this morning. Usually I like emphasizing the bright, vivid colors of Rainier at sunrise.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16567 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3386 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post